British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague/Nice Polska Sunday 7th october live on TV

Don't think it would necessarily damage Lambert's GP prospects if he wasn't in Ekstraliga in 2019, but it is obviously the next step after finishing 7th in the NICE div 1 averages.  Would obviously be ideal if he could move up with Lublin, slotting in alongside AJ in the 3 & 4 births , with a couple of new signings for the club at 1 & 5.

I'm pretty sure no 8/16 will be binned next year anyway, so Lambert will be at 1-5/9-13.

x
Jonsson
x
Lambert
x
W. Lampart
another u21
D. Lampart/Miesiac either as back up, or at 2,4/10,12

I'd rather have Miesiac than D. Lampart, but this season Lamparts came as a package, might be similar situation next year

so there are at least two spots open in next year's team, I really like Michelsen and Thomsen, both are good riders, but not to lead the team, so we'll need one or two major signings - Nicki, Dudek (if Falubaz goes down), Woryna (if Rybnik doesn't go up), Vaculik

Is Ekstraliga team building restricted by averages or is it totally down to a teams budget?  Vaculik has seemed a hit at Gorzow (he definitely seems good friends with Zmarzlik) & Kasprzak isn't getting any younger, so if they were to release a heat leader Kasprzak would seem most likely.

I hope Lublin can compete next year for your sake.

it's down to $$$

but first thing first, we need to sort out our track cause right now it's terrible, little to no racing in Lublin at the moment...

Well none of the 9000 in attendance bothered sitting in the lower sections of any of the stands.

3 hours ago, Col said:

Is Ekstraliga team building restricted by averages or is it totally down to a teams budget?  Vaculik has seemed a hit at Gorzow (he definitely seems good friends with Zmarzlik) & Kasprzak isn't getting any younger, so if they were to release a heat leader Kasprzak would seem most likely.

I hope Lublin can compete next year for your sake.

No averages just 2 Poles in top 5 and 2 Polish U21 riders at 6 and 7

On 9/22/2018 at 4:26 PM, stewmac said:

Tomorrow's Extraliga final at Leszno is off, due to the very poor forecast. 

Rescheduled for next Saturday, the 29th, at 7.15pm Polish time, with a reserve date of Sunday 30th at the same time.

https://m.sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/778573/wielki-final-pge-ekstraligi-w-lesznie-przelozony-znamy-nowy-termin-meczu

I cannot believe this match will not be shown live on TV however on the schedules N sport have live handball on Saturday evening.

Not sure how they get around that with EU law.  I guess it is an agreement between the clubs rather than a rule, means the top Poles can really hold the clubs to ransom.

Yeah, its just the corners which are sparse.

7 hours ago, racers and royals said:

I cannot believe this match will not be shown live on TV however on the schedules N sport have live handball on Saturday evening.

i'm sure they'll swerve handball and show the final

49 minutes ago, tarkens said:

According to Przeglad Sportowy:

https://www.przegladsportowy.pl/zuzel/pge-ekstraliga/zuzel-co-z-barazem-o-pge-ekstralige-w-telewizji-dobre-informacje-dla-kibicow/mrpv6b2

Falubaz Zielona Gora v ROW Rybnik will be shown live on nSport+ this Sunday at 2:30pm UK time.

That’s the same start time as Rybnik v Ostrow- so if Polsat or Eleven are going to show that there will be a clash.