British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague/Nice Polska Sunday 7th october live on TV

33 minutes ago, tarkens said:

Rzeszow v Rawicz will be available to watch here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBriWSwyxr0 starts at 3:30 BST

should be an interesting one, Smektala and Kubera in Rawicz's team today

Sportowefakty is reporting a short while ago that the vacant number 4 position may also be filled by Brady Kurtz! That would make it very interesting indeed. 

Just now, racers and royals said:

Nobby did what he could to lay it down

Good to see him walk into the ambulance but must have done his shoulder, if he escapes that without anything broken he's very lucky

Koscuich is a real trier but good team riding by Gdansk

Edited by Mark

All 4 back.   The inside of the track fell to bits.

3 minutes ago, Mark said:

All 4 back.   The inside of the track fell to bits.

i swapped to Torun after the crash and didn't wait for the decision as i thought he would be excluded and match over

is it all 4 back or just your opinion?

1 minute ago, Wiseguy said:

i swapped to Torun after the crash and didn't wait for the decision as i thought he would be excluded and match over

Andersen was excluded

2 hours ago, Wiseguy said:

It was an opinion but the drain cover on the white line came away and caused the crash.    That shouldn't happen but I can accept why Andersen was excluded.     Shame as it ruined a good end to the meeting

Edited by Mark

Just now, Mark said:

It was an opinion but the a plate on the white line came away and caused the crash.      That shouldn't happen but I can accept why Andersen was excluded.     Shame as it ruined a good end to the meeting

I agree it was a bit of a freak way to be excluded but think the Bogdanovs crash ended it as a close meeting, that just confirmed to me it was over and persuaded me to switch to Torun, would have finished watching it else