British Speedway Forum

Guest Loose Diamond
14 minutes ago, Gaz said:

Yes thats true, one of the security staff had mentioned it.

Yeah. Going to work for nothing!!? I don't think so. Speedway on a shoestring. Riders are shooting themselves in the foot. It's a catch 22 situation. Riders cannot afford to ride. Promoters don't have the funds to pay them.

Guest Loose Diamond
23 minutes ago, Gaz said:

Yes thats true, one of the security staff had mentioned it.

I thought it was a private security firm anyway.

22 hours ago, Winditon said:

Apparently Ulrich is too expensive. Things don't look great if the rumours are true that the security staff were apparently told last night that they weren't getting paid no more but could work voluntarily. Anyone else hear this? Don't know how true it is.

Yep only Mandy gonna get paid the rest will get free entry and that's it... they were told what they dont pay them would pay for the tyres...

Regards 

THJ 

2 minutes ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Yep only Mandy gonna get paid the rest will get free entry and that's it... they were told what they dont pay them would pay for the tyres...

Regards 

THJ 

So that probly co insides with the post put on FB from the supporters group about trying to arrange a venue or 2 during the rest of the season to raise vital funds.. 

• Like 1

But i suppose it will never get any better as there are still far to many freebies going through the pit gate on race days.. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, pienpeesman said:

But i suppose it will never get any better as there are still far to many freebies going through the pit gate on race days.. 

But how do they get in, is there not a pass system, or list of away team/people that should be there ?

23 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

But how do they get in, is there not a pass system, or list of away team/people that should be there ?

It's just the usual throwaway line. There was a purge last year and a lot of freebies stopped coming. it's not a problem now as long as riders, team and juniors,  play by the rules. 

Edited by Tsunami
  • Like 1

Ostergaard too expensive? Then you must be in trouble as he has never demanded big money at any of his last three clubs and would be on a lot less than you would have paid Bjerre.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

throughaway . 

Hmmm. I assume you meant Throwaway; I quite like throughaway though opens up ideas......

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Icicle said:

Hmmm. I assume you meant Throwaway; I quite like throughaway though opens up ideas......

And opens gates 

1 hour ago, Tsunami said:

It's just the usual throwaway line. There was a purge last year and a lot of freebies stopped coming. it's not a problem now as long as riders, team and juniors,  play by the rules.

There needs to be another purge.. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Speedway4ever said:

Ulrich must have lowered his demands. Lol

Fair play to the Management in making a change. I know Ulrich has been very disappointing this season he is still a very capable rider and he had his best meeting of the whole season just before Redcar threw him out. Hopefully he can hit the ground running for us. Max at reserve will get him plenty of points. Just need Thomas and Lasse back to get up to full strength.

• Like 1

...FFS, Victim of the numbers game and daddy's son, I mean fair play to the management for actually making a change that was needed... But Jacob rode so well, especially on Sunday night... Very disappointed to see him go... Already

Personally I'd put Ostergaard at 3 or 4, with Lasse and have Matty at 2 with Steve, Max at 7... Making our 1/2 partnership easily the strongest in the league and Heat 8 VERY strong

Edited by Dandelion
  • Haha 1

Wow!

Some of your fans slated Redcar for sacking Østergaard after a few matches and then you dump a rider after even less matches!

The wages you appear to have saved on staff have gone on " too expensive" Østergaard, so yet another ex Bear becomes a diamond.

He will do you a good job tho as he's still got plenty of points left in him.

Got to feel sorry for Bukhave getting the boot when there is a worse rider in the team.

• Like 5