British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Beat the bookie GP prize competition 2019

Zagar 6-8 £200 More

Edited by Robbie B

Well what a finish it`s going to be !!!! it`s going to be more exciting than the crowning of the 2019 World champion. ;)  We have joint leaders going into The final round in Torun and 11 in total still in the comp. I was happy to get 3 centre spreads correct(Vaculik,Laguta and Lambert) and another 2 in the spread(Wright and Lindgren)

Leaderboard after round 9 Cardiff

Robbie B £3600

Mark £3600

Pepsi £2450

Matt K £2030

Psycho 3a  £1860

Panthers 89  £1325

Skippy £620

Susans 1 £450

Grand Central £160

Icescot  £95

Col £54

WE LOSE

Teabody 279 NO BET

iand  -£910

For the final round  in Torun Saturday October 5th all bets will be by PM to me. I will post the bets on the  thread as soon as tapes are up on the meeting.

Edited by racers and royals

Now it is crunch time and the GP is around the corner and some how I still top although not alone this time round. Everything is still up for grabs so a crucial decision has to be made next time.

Well done to Mark for being brave in picking Lindback who is a brilliant rider but so inconsistent he was more than capable of winning the British GP (again) and also scoring zero points.

R&R what happens if it ends up in a tie is their a race-off?:lol:

Well done to the many punters that have made it through to the last round and also to E=R&R in running this game and producing some excellent odds through in a GP series with so many quality riders this could not have been easy.

1 hour ago, Robbie B said:

Now it is crunch time and the GP is around the corner and some how I still top although not alone this time round. Everything is still up for grabs so a crucial decision has to be made next time.

Well done to Mark for being brave in picking Lindback who is a brilliant rider but so inconsistent he was more than capable of winning the British GP (again) and also scoring zero points.

R&R what happens if it ends up in a tie is their a race-off?:lol:

Well done to the many punters that have made it through to the last round and also to E=R&R in running this game and producing some excellent odds through in a GP series with so many quality riders this could not have been easy.

If it’s a tie i might even double the prize money !!! or i might just give half each.

3 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

If it’s a tie i might even double the prize money !!! or i might just give half each.

Double the prize money :cheers: but in all seriousness this game has been a bit of fun to me, and if I' am victorious this is enough for me, so I would donate my winnings to the Ben Fund.

Iversen £54 more for Torun

On 9/21/2019 at 10:52 PM, racers and royals said:

Well what a finish it`s going to be !!!! it`s going to be more exciting than the crowning of the 2019 World champion. ;)  We have joint leaders going into The final round in Torun and 11 in total still in the comp. I was happy to get 3 centre spreads correct(Vaculik,Laguta and Lambert) and another 2 in the spread(Wright and Lindgren)

Leaderboard after round 9 Cardiff

Robbie B £3600

Mark £3600

Pepsi £2450

Matt K £2030

Psycho 3a  £1860

Panthers 89  £1325

Skippy £620

Susans 1 £450

Grand Central £160

Icescot  £95

Col £54

WE LOSE

Teabody 279 NO BET

iand  -£910

For the final round  in Torun Saturday October 5th all bets will be by PM to me. I will post the bets on the  thread as soon as tapes are up on the meeting.

Only one way to go if you at the top but I have to continue with £200 bets and not playing safe.  

It`s going down to the wire for the most prestigious competition in World speedway and on Saturday we will also see the new World champion crowned :)

Spread for round 10 Torun Saturday October 5th  start time 6pm UK time

Madsen  12 - 14

Sayfutdinov 12 - 14

Zmarzlik 11 - 13

Lindgren 10 - 12

Janowski 10 - 12

Doyle 10 - 12

Zagar  7 - 9

Woffinden  7 - 9

Vaculik 7 - 9

Dudek 6 - 8

A laguta 6 - 8

Lindback 6 - 8

NKI 5 - 7

Miedzinski 5 - 7

Kolodziej 5 - 7

Lambert 3 - 5

As previously stated all bets by PM to me(i have cleared my inbox) COL has already bet. Edit`s to be done by PM as well.

I will post the bets here shortly after the 1st race on Saturday. 

Last opportunity this season to compare my centre spread to that of BET 365`s exact figure in their more, exact less market( bet 365 20 heats only)

R/R                                 BET365

Madsen                                              13                                        12

Sayfutdinov                                       13                                        9

Zmarzlik                                            12                                        11

Lindgren                                            11                                       8

Janowski                                          11                                       6

Doyle                                                 11                                       8

Zagar                                                  8                                        8

Woffinden                                          8                                        7

Vaculik                                               8                                       7

Dudek                                                7                                        7

Laguta                                               7                                        9

Lindback                                          7                                         7

NKI                                                   6                                          5

Miedzinski                                      6                                           5

Kolodziej                                         6                                          8

Lambert                                          4                                          3

I have replied sorry work reception was poor. 

Bets

ROBBIE B

Laguta £200 more

MARK

Kolodziej £200 more

PEPSI

Kolodziej £200 more

MATT K

Dudek £100 more

Laguta £100 more

PSYCHO 3a

Kolodziej  £200 more