5  NKI

6 D Davidsson

7 Przedpelski

Edited by racers and royals

8 hours ago, racers and royals said:

2 Bjerre

Kenneth?

Thanks.  

Just watched Piraterna v Vastervik 1918 were in Motala. On paper the home side looked weaker than the visitors and so it proved. Several decent races with Jack Holder`s late replacement Krzysztof Buckzowski always in the thick of the action with a double figure score. The Michelsen versus Pedersen heats were intresting to say the least with them throwing handlebars at each other on more than one occasion.

Just watched Eskilstuna v Rospiggarna with 2165 in attendance. In a match delayed by what must have been some heavy rain, it was a really decent match with Rasmus Jensen on fire for the Hallstavik club. Smederna always looked in control of the match after Doyle touched the tapes in heat 1. I still think Rospiggarna have a decent team and will surely climb the table and be in the play-offs.

I am surprised Vastervik would use Jack Holder if Buckzowski is available.  I take it this was AJ's return from injury absence?  According to sportowefakty.wp.pl he returns for Lublin on Friday, or are we expecting that to be R/R with Lampert at #8?

Edited by Col

41 minutes ago, Col said:

I am surprised Vastervik would use Jack Holder if Buckzowski is available.  I take it this was AJ's return from injury absence?  According to sportowefakty.wp.pl he returns for Lublin on Friday, or are we expecting that to be R/R with Lampert at #8?

I would imagine AJ will return and Lambert will be No 8 and will replace anyone not going well in the top 5 ie D Lampart

Just completed watching the final Tuesday match Masarna v Lejonen where the track staff worked wonders to get the match on after heavy rain delayed the start for over an hour. Unfortunately the home team didn`t show the same effort as the track staff and were once again beaten soundly.Lindback again dissapointing in front of the 790 spectators( cost cutting to come soon  so they can complete the season ?) Kasprzak was on a " going day" before a zero in his last ride. Drabik was the best rider for the Gislaved team.

Can only see a fairly comfortable win for the Indians, Pirates engine room (3 & 4) look like possible weak links.  But then again so do the Indian reserves.

Didn’t realise until just now that Kumla v Piraterna is a derby match with only 50 miles between Kumla and Motala

Vetlanda v Dackarna is also a derby 30 miles apart  and Dackarna and Vastervik are also fairly near to each other 50 miles.

Edited by racers and royals

Fingers crossed!

Picture feed is on - there was a heavy shower that has now stopped, work on track is starting but at the moment it doesn't look too bad.