British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Swindon v Peterborough Premiership Thursday August 29th

23 hours ago, theblueboy said:

Its bad enough being a Panthers fan but why would you own up to being a Spurs fan too....:P

Could be worse blueboy....could support Peterborough and Liverpool.....now that really would take the biscuit!!!

No Scott. Received 7 day ban!

1 minute ago, Baldyman said:

This meeting has already taken place

LOL. It's a new BSPA initiative, back date the suspension so that it does not inconvenience the club as it was not their fault. :rofl: :rofl:

2 hours ago, EnglishRoundabout said:

Yes, as I’ve previously said, it’s KKS. The same KKS that used to Stalk various riders, Kenneth Bjerre, Troy Batchelor , Michael Jesper Jensen, (all when they rode for Peterborough). He then switched allegiances to Poole ( Matt Ford Fan) before switching back to Reading racers fan/ Jeremycorbynfan. 

It now pretends to be a Swindon fan, but mark my words it’s KKS from way back in 2010. 

And Debs, you can add cross dressing to it's portfolio of weird 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, noggin said:

And Debs, you can add cross dressing to it's portfolio of weird 

Oh the thought of it, she must be one seriously ugly minger. 

Think they may also post as a Aces fan and a Witches fan, and poss even more. 

Edited by Baldyman

5 hours ago, EnglishRoundabout said:

Yes, as I’ve previously said, it’s KKS. The same KKS that used to Stalk various riders, Kenneth Bjerre, Troy Batchelor , Michael Jesper Jensen, (all when they rode for Peterborough). He then switched allegiances to Poole ( Matt Ford Fan) before switching back to Reading racers fan/ Jeremycorbynfan. 

It now pretends to be a Swindon fan, but mark my words it’s KKS from way back in 2010. 

Called itself Ross Bennett on Twitter always obsessed with who's signing for whom....had various sources etc..sounds familia

Oh and btw how can day being a Liverpool fan be worse than Spurs??? Much much better id say....now if you said Arsenal or Manure was worse then fair enough! 

1 hour ago, Baldyman said:

Oh the thought of it, she must be one seriously ugly minger. 

Think they may also post as a Aces fan and a Witches fan, and poss even more. 

Correct on Aces and Ippo.  And a KL as well I think but that ones gone quiet ...one particular 'Aces' fan reacted a bit pissily to a joke comment i made some weeks ago was very reminiscent of dear Daniel so that's another in block mode 

Edited by hagonshocker

6 hours ago, Crumpet77 said:

Peterborough and Bury would be worse :)

There is that!

1 hour ago, hagonshocker said:

Oh and btw how can day being a Liverpool fan be worse than Spurs??? Much much better id say....now if you said Arsenal or Manure was worse then fair enough! 

When you are an Everton season ticket holder Hagon, believe me, supporting those across Stanley Park is well......I’d rather stick cocktail sticks down my fingernails!!!

52 minutes ago, EnglishRoundabout said:

When you are an Everton season ticket holder Hagon, believe me, supporting those across Stanley Park is well......I’d rather stick cocktail sticks down my fingernails!!!

The ol’ man is a Toffee. Bought him a ticket for Everton v Leicester on New Year’s Day last season. His first visit to Goodison in over 20 years. 1-0 Foxes. Home team kept passing to the front row of the Goodison Road stand.

Now, that was an occasion where I’d have gladly stuck cocktail sticks down my fingernails. :P

I saw that game Blueboy. Everton were awful. Vardy scored the winner. Looking better this season though. 

Send my regards to the old man. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, EnglishRoundabout said:

Oh dear i feel for you......