British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  

Books on speedway details

You're in trouble, PotteringAround; gustix is on a mission! Once he starts copying and pasting links with this regularity, there is no stopping him! :rofl:

10 hours ago, chunky said:

You're in trouble, PotteringAround; gustix is on a mission! Once he starts copying and pasting links with this regularity, there is no stopping him! :rofl:

I am not on any mission. It is now obvious that my making the original introductory Post appears to have been a waste of my time. I thought the initial Post would have proved useful to some BSF members. Obviously not.

BTW - my opering post mentioned the List was 'SOME PUBLISHED BOOKS" - no more than that. It did not indicate it was a list of every speedway book that had been published.

If one refers back to the OP and reads the Linked item it mentions this detail "...Please bear with us to complete the list will take a good deal of time..."

Edited by Guest

17 hours ago, moxey63 said:

The best books aren't on that list.

16 hours ago, iris123 said:

You can always list them......:rolleyes:

Wise words indeed iris123. Sadly though many Posters find it easier to critise without establishing what a thread is actually trying to imply. This one has been criticised for the link listing published speedway books for not including many publications although its originators on their website ckeary state that many more publications need to be mentioned and ask for such reference to be made.