British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Norfolk Bear

Redcar v Poole

This should be a belter, a lot depends on Charles getting out of the gate like he did at Belle Vue. Glad to see Ben Cook is fit after his last MPT visit. Mind I hope he rides like his brother this time !!! 

Not 100% that we can beat Poole as the RR we use is no always productive 

Pirates full strength for the first time in ages. Ben Basso makes his debut at 2. Ben Cook and Danyon Hume at reserve. All riders in decent form. Should be an absolute belter. Wish I was coming up but not this time.

Very hard to call could be very close and go either way. Our heat leaders need to tighten up in heats 13 and 15 though.

3 hours ago, Norfolk Bear said:

This should be a belter, a lot depends on Charles getting out of the gate like he did at Belle Vue. Glad to see Ben Cook is fit after his last MPT visit. Mind I hope he rides like his brother this time !!! 

Not 100% that we can beat Poole as the RR we use is no always productive 

Hi Norfolk Bear, I am making the long trek upto Teesside tomorrow from my base near Southampton. 

Having been several times to the Media Prime arena it's a great racetrack and let's hope for a close meeting with no injuries and of course I'm hoping for a Pirates win.:)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Shaleshifter said:

Hi Norfolk Bear, I am making the long trek upto Teesside tomorrow from my base near Southampton. 

Having been several times to the Media Prime arena it's a great racetrack and let's hope for a close meeting with no injuries and of course I'm hoping for a Pirates win.:)

Have safe journeys 

On 8/19/2021 at 11:07 AM, Steve Shovlar said:

Pirates full strength for the first time in ages. Ben Basso makes his debut at 2. Ben Cook and Danyon Hume at reserve. All riders in decent form. Should be an absolute belter. Wish I was coming up but not this time.

Very hard to call could be very close and go either way. Our heat leaders need to tighten up in heats 13 and 15 though.

Agree :t:

I'm on me way up there , train just pulling into Leeds. 

I can't Bear the thought of us losing! :rofl:

C'mon the Pirates :cheers: