Peterborough Panthers 2022

MPT 

Andersen

Batchelor

Nicholls 

Harris 

Crump 

Palin 

There's even a way to get Batchelor to reserve as it leaves 5.73 for the last rider 

Edited by Flappy
  • Like 1

Hans would be the one I would move on. Got a lot of points by blocking riders rather than having a lot of speed last season. Not a lot of good if he missed the gate.

Bomber should be the one to be moved on if we've got to let someone go.

Reason why: He wasn't going to ride for us if Oxford were given the green light to join the Premiership.

MPT, Hans, Ully, Nicholls, Palin and then make a decision on whether we want Bomber and a 4.00 point gamble or two riders around the 5.50 range like a Batchelor or Crump for example like Flappy said.

5 hours ago, Flappy said:

MPT 

Andersen

Batchelor

Nicholls 

Harris 

Crump 

Palin 

There's even a way to get Batchelor to reserve as it leaves 5.73 for the last rider 

No to Batchelor (Buster surely won’t have him near a Team he owns) and definitely not Crump he’s past it.    I do think Kasper Andersen looks to have potential and would like to see what Basso can do.   

7 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

Ulrichs not even on the canvas for sale on ebay so things dont look that good for him :D

Has Harris put himself out of a possible team place now with the promotion .

Craig Cook as a second string perhaps 

MPT , Andersen , Ostergaad, Harris, Cook , Basso , Palin

Nichols instead of Cook would improve that line-up for me - why do you say that about Harris - have I missed something?   

Just now, maneacat said:

Nichols instead of Cook would improve that line-up for me - why do you say that about Harris - have I missed something?   

Harris was strongly rumoured to be joining Oxford in the premiership but now they have joined the championship as they were allegedly rejected from joining the premiership  he will need a premiership place now 

• Like 1

Got a sneaky feeling Cook will be in the side and Harris will go to KL.

If we get Cook over Harris then it also allows Kasper Andersen to sign for us at reserve. 

1. Palm Toft

2. Nicholls

3. H. Andersen

4. Cook

5. Ostergaard

6. K. Andersen

7. Palin

Edited by KingoftheTrack

Andersen I'm not sure is capable of becoming a 6 pointer however and can Ostergaard maintain that average?

Edited by Flappy

1 hour ago, Flappy said:

Andersen I'm not sure is capable of becoming a 6 pointer however and can Ostergaard maintain that average?

I think Andersen, Ostergaard and Bombers averages would take a hit tbh.

I'd still have them back though especially Hans and Ully because they're Peterborough through and through and you know how much they actually want to be at the club.

15 hours ago, maneacat said:

No to Batchelor (Buster surely won’t have him near a Team he owns) and definitely not Crump he’s past it.    I do think Kasper Andersen looks to have potential and would like to see what Basso can do.   

I would like to see Basso at Wolves personally. He did well at Edinburgh 13 I think (even though he said he found it difficult) so be interesting to see what he makes of Wolves!

excuse my ignorance, but who is Basso??

• Haha 1

Young Dane rode for Poole last season brought in about mid season.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, B.V 72 said:

Young Dane rode for Poole last season brought in about mid season.

And did very well. Be interested to see if he features in the Prem next season.