British Speedway Forum
stewmac

Speedway Talks - new book of interviews

I've been working over the past few weeks to translate a series of in depth interviews with current and former riders from Polish to English for a new book published by the Polish website Po-Bandzie. These are now almost complete, and pre-orders are now being taken. The book will have more than 200 pages, and includes interviews with such well known faces as Artiom Laguta, Emil Sayfutdinov, Taylor Lanning, Martin Hagon, Erik Gundersen, Jan O Pedersen, Zenon Plech, Slawomir Drabik, Scott Nicholls, Egon Muller, Krzysztof Cegielski, Jeremy Doncaster, Reg Fearman,  and many others. 

The cost of the book will be £16, with postage from Poland to the UK set at £8, making a total of £24. Po-Bandzie have also agreed to make a donation of 20% of the cost of the book to the Ben Fund, so you will be helping out our injured heroes by buying it. The book will be printed in time for posting around 10th December. This means it should make a fantastic Christmas present to all who order.

For your copy, please email redakcja@po-bandzie.com.pl and payment will be arranged via PayPal or bank transfer in due course. Alternatively, PM me and I can put you in direct touch with the authors. 

Thank you.

0.jpg

Edited by stewmac
  • Like 1