British Speedway Forum
dgm

Cardiff-whose stopping where?

no apparently if the keys are even on your person, according to my mate's dad. he's a policeman. he knows more than me about these things. oh and apparently stealing cars is illegal now too?

Just checked with my son-in-law (who's also a policeman) and that's correct Woody.

If there is any chance you could drive, i.e. having possession of the keys, then you could get done.

Shame. Hope you manage to find somewhere to sleep.

Have you got a tent? :D

Get one of those find a key magnet thingys and stick the key under the wheel arch no one will steal the car if you are in the drivers seat asleep will they :wink: keys also not in your possession :approve:

I'll be with Brian Potter (Smike), Gerry St Clair (DGM) and Todd (Charles) and the rest of the phoenix nights crew in the Travelodge.

If we wake anyone up while we are walking the corridors in the early hours I apologise now. I'll make sure DGM is on a short rope this year!! :D

Get one of those find a key magnet thingys and stick the key under the wheel arch no one will steal the car if you are in the drivers seat asleep will they  :wink:  keys also not in your possession  :approve:

thanks shazzy. that was my next plan, but now everyone knows where to find my keys :mad: lol

So give the keys to someone in the back of the car, they're hardly likely to drive from the back of the car are they?!

Madness!

woody

try the vale spa and golf resort its 4 star but only £66 a night. its a tad way out but we could share a cab back?

if i can make it i will be staying on the main park bench, under the local papers for a bit o warmth. oh and a bottle of imported Old Grandad Whiskey by my side..dont worry bout me i will be fine, .. i hear they have fine accomadations in Cardiff tho.. :neutral:

Hopefully Sandman if the weather from the last two GP's is anything to go by you wont need the papers it'll be a scorcher !!

We're in the Holiday Inn again, cant beat staggering distance  :lol:

nice hotel was there week b4 last for a stag doo but found the hotel bar a bit pricey

You can say that again, we had the night porters serving us drinks last year untill about 5am, you do not want to know what the bill was the next day :o:D:oops:

We're in the Holiday Inn again, cant beat staggering distance  :lol:

nice hotel was there week b4 last for a stag doo but found the hotel bar a bit pricey

You can say that again, we had the night porters serving us drinks last year untill about 5am, you do not want to know what the bill was the next day :o:D:oops:

mini bar was a nitemare too

better av a few beers after the meeting in the pubs instead

all options look to have been exhausted, and it looks as if i wont be drinking - instead, taking care of the homewards bound arrangements :(

unless anyone has floor space in their hotel rooms...? :P

Edited by woody-the-bee

Im not sure this is any good but ive just stumbled across a website called wales directory that has some accommodation available but its pretty expensive and its saying on most of them 2 night stay minimum