British Speedway Forum
dgm

Cardiff-whose stopping where?

Bird - you are in serious trouble :angry:;)

Oh god not again! Troubles my middle name :wink::lol:

Not really Shazzy :)

Bird - you are in serious trouble :angry:  ;)

Nope, it's your first name now. :D

Without wanting to wade through 13 pages of rambling nonsense (I reckon 20% of this thread or less is revealing as to where folks are staying) - anyone else staying in the Holiday Inn right by the stadium.

Myself and me compadre Tomek will be there on the Friday and Saturday nights and would be glad to meet up with any forum dudes/dudesses in the vicinity.

Don't be shy - Tomek is a celebrity on YahooGroups - only a one time opportunity you get to meet him this year.

Rico :rolleyes:

ps Previous applicants need not re-apply. Your application remains on file and we will contact you if your previous application is to be taken forward.

pps FFS why don't I try and sleep before these stupid early flights. 2 hours tonight will hopefully be a bonus.

Tomek Gollob TOMEK !

Edited by Rico

Ill be at the holiday inn, as i said earlier i like stumbling distance, if you'd like a beer look for 3 women with midlands accents and high alcohol capacities B) Am getting rather excited/impatient now the nearer it gets :D

£120.00 PRPN at the Holiday Inn :shock: see you there hopefully :wink::lol:

£120.00 PRPN at the Holiday Inn  :shock:  see you there hopefully  :wink:  :lol:

double :shock: your not kidding my mates taking out a mortgage :lol:

See you in the bar :wink: Tabby & Rainbow are looking after me for the weekend (shhhhhh don't tell them that I'll spring that one on them late at night :wink: )............oh and watch out Rico it's your round first :approve:

See you in the bar :wink: Tabby & Rainbow are looking after me for the weekend (shhhhhh don't tell them that I'll spring that one on them late at night :wink: )............oh and watch out Rico it's your round first :approve:

Give me a break! I have enough trouble every year looking after Rainbow (which I usually give up on an hour after arrival on the Friday!)

You're on your own girl, whatever trouble you get yourself into is your problem, though no doubt I will end up getting the blame for it ! :rolleyes:

if i can make it i will be staying on the main park bench, under the local papers for a bit o warmth. oh and a bottle of imported Old Grandad Whiskey by my side..dont worry bout me i will be fine, .. i hear they have fine accomadations in Cardiff tho.. :neutral:

"IF YOU CAN MAKE IT!"

Isn't it about time you graced up with your presence ? :wink:

Come on Sandman, plenty of room in the Holiday Inn with us :wink::lol:

must av missed the other 130 posts :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

Guest JY2003

Im stopping at my house coz we are going up on Saturday and coming home on Saturday. ;)

Im stopping at the Hilton in Newport where is everyone else stopping

Staying at the Hilton (Cardif) for the GP on Saturday night.

Edited by Jez