British Speedway Forum
StevePark

Newcastle vs Oxford SGB Championship Sun 24 Apr 4pm

4 hours ago, Diamonds85 said:

Sorry. Should've worded that better. I have seen pictures of Dave. Just meant I've never seen him at the meetings before, I dunno where he usually hangs out.

Not on the back straight.  ;)

5 hours ago, Diamonds85 said:

Sorry. Should've worded that better. I have seen pictures of Dave. Just meant I've never seen him at the meetings before, I dunno where he usually hangs out.

For at least the last 10 years he has stood outside the season ticket turnstile gate .. so unless you sneak in under the fence I am surprised you have never seen him at home meetings 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, ruffdiamond said:

Not on the back straight.  ;)

Hmmm, then I wonder who they were!! I guess we'll never know

8 hours ago, KEITH M said:

For at least the last 10 years he has stood outside the season ticket turnstile gate .. so unless you sneak in under the fence I am surprised you have never seen him at home meetings 

Aye, just burst in through the fence on bend 4 where all the kids do B)

Nah, that bloke at the gate is him?? I know who you're on about, but I just never made the connection in my head that the bloke at the gate for the past 10 years is the new co promotor!! He's a proper fan then

• Like 2