British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Gringo

REDCAR VS. BERWICK 8/7/22.

Anyone else think Wright should of been ex in ht1? Smashed into Pijper after locking up, and forced him off the track.

Wells abysmal, launch him and bring in Jonas’ brother, start thinking about the future, as Ricky is ‘wells’ past it

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, mc131 said:

Hopefully he does he has the talent there he has just stalled I personally felt this would be his break through year 

Just been to the practice, Kyle was there working on his gating with Ty Proctor, (I think it was Ty), I've been to several practices and Kyle has been there getting laps in, working hard. If points were awarded for effort Kyle would have a bag full. I'm sure Kyle will come good.

• Like 2

I have just downloaded the Referee's racecard from last night & Jenkins did indeed get 2nd place in Heat 14. 

Either he changed it or the announcer made the mistake because the scores on "speedwaygb" still tally with Andersen as 2nd.

• Like 1