kurtz

nki

thats a good basis of improving the league 

18 minutes ago, Mick Bratley said:

It really is.

This forum hasn't changed over the years lol

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Holder's kevlars had the number 1 on them so don't know what average he would have been on?

(PS, his dad Mick has confirmed on FB that the situation was due to Buster's intervention!!)

I don't think that was ever in any doubt.

57 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Won't Holder's kevlars be a bit too big for him??:t:

There'll certainly be plenty of ego room in them :D

10 minutes ago, Mick Bratley said:

He wasn’t at 8:30 last night. :)

We'll find out Thursday.  As of 10pm last night I was told your man Andersen and Nicki Pedersen completed the Panthers team. 

That is either a bare face lie from someone I trust and should one million percent know or the Panthers management aren't communicating in the slightest.

Edited by Flappy

5 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Panthers management aren't communicating in the slightest.

Would that really surprise anyone?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Panther1997 said:

After this winter no but I'd expect massive fireworks if not the case 

God what is going with Peterborough. There was a little bit of excitement in 2023 for them but just sounds like a complete mess right now to me. I don't have any ITK's or gossip to tell so I'm just looking from a speedway fans point of view. That Instagram post is huge from holder . Think of how many Aussies ride here. Lots isn't it? All it takes is one rider like holder to tell his Aussies friends what a shambles Peterborough are. Tungate and Batch clearly aren't favourites either, yes only two riders but Ben cook maybe thinking have I made the right choice? A few new up and coming Aussies maybe ask a few of his pals and say where to ride next....are they going to say the panthers ? Doubt it now. God I hope I'm wrong and genuinely hope that Peterborough are around for many decades to come and have a fantastic team for there great support. Again, I don't have a scooby doo what has happened. I just want to see them at the tapes and have some sustainability along with the rest of British speedway. It's non league stuff right now. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Flappy said:

We'll find out Thursday.  As of 10pm last night I was told your man Andersen and Nicki Pedersen completed the Panthers team. 

That is either a bare face lie from someone I trust and should one million percent know or the Panthers management aren't communicating in the slightest.

So far in this thread you’ve suggested: Jensen, Ellis, Harris, Riss, Douglas, Bjerre, MPT, King, Vaculik, Huckenbeck, S Lambert, Wright, Kerr, Batchelor, Kildemand, Schlein, Sedgeman, Fricke, Holder, Berge, Pickering, Allen, Lindback, Zagar, Kemp, Lidsey, Tungate, Nillson, Lahti, Pawlicki, C Cook, Etheridge, Mountain and Nicki Pedersen. (I may have missed a few) If you throw enough darts you’ll hit the bullseye matey. ;)

Oh and I agree, you’ll likely find out Thursday. 

Edited by Mick Bratley
  • Haha 5

This could turn sour easily if Tomalin didn't hold the club and the community close to his heart

First of all regarding the clubs colours, i dont mind purple, lots of sports change livery etc to match that identity of their sponsors etc.

I think this sale of the club or handover has to happen sooner rather than later, buster is buster he has a thick skin, him getting one over Holder will keep him smug but the damage it will cause and has caused would be a worry

Take away Peterborough fans who are important, this is embarassing for sponsors and the one stumping up the cash is Tomalin its embarassing for him to be associated to this outcome even if he waa naive to negotiate to bring in Holder anyway in the first place

Surely there would have been communication on this or Tomalin thought he'd own the club outright to then confirm Holder, buster out Holder in

Behind closed doors Tomalin will be fuming how this has come out, he was probably pissed to start with

• Like 1

If the sale goes through to MT, could we see Holder in those kevlars he's had made or has the bridge been well and truly be burnt down?

26 minutes ago, Panther1997 said:

It’s took 254 pages and I’ve found the most sensiblest quote on here, no it really wouldn’t surprise me if they weren’t communicating in the slightest now, anything is possible 

Just now, Panther1997 said:

If the sale goes through to MT, could we see Holder in those kevlars he's had made or has the bridge been well and truly be burnt down?

I’d of thought said bridge is mere ashes now

22 minutes ago, Mick Bratley said:

So far in this thread you’ve suggested: Jensen, Ellis, Harris, Riss, Douglas, Bjerre, MPT, King, Vaculik, Huckenbeck, S Lambert, Wright, Kerr, Batchelor, Kildemand, Schlein, Sedgeman, Fricke, Holder, Berge, Pickering, Allen, Lindback, Zagar, Kemp, Lidsey, Tungate, Nillson, Lahti, Pawlicki, C Cook, Etheridge, Mountain and Nicki Pedersen. (I may have missed a few) If you throw enough darts you’ll hit the bullseye matey. ;)

Oh and I agree, you’ll likely find out Thursday. 

For sure but some are just pie in the sky ideas and not saying they're coming.

11 minutes ago, Falcon1983 said:

This could turn sour easily if Tomalin didn't hold the club and the community close to his heart

First of all regarding the clubs colours, i dont mind purple, lots of sports change livery etc to match that identity of their sponsors etc.

I think this sale of the club or handover has to happen sooner rather than later, buster is buster he has a thick skin, him getting one over Holder will keep him smug but the damage it will cause and has caused would be a worry

Take away Peterborough fans who are important, this is embarassing for sponsors and the one stumping up the cash is Tomalin its embarassing for him to be associated to this outcome even if he waa naive to negotiate to bring in Holder anyway in the first place

Surely there would have been communication on this or Tomalin thought he'd own the club outright to then confirm Holder, buster out Holder in

Behind closed doors Tomalin will be fuming how this has come out, he was probably pissed to start with

This completely the takeover needs sorting yesterday now.