British Speedway Forum
Monarchs2468

World Cup - Wroclaw July 2023

Race off in E

Final in V1

700 zlotys down

Managed to get some - thanks all, we got there in the end. The only slightly odd thing was that it kept defaulting my party's birth date to the day before - not sure if it did this for anyone else but hoping this won't cause a problem!

All 4 meetings bought and a lot of stress for nothing as there are plenty tickets available. 

I hope everyone else gets on ok.

• Like 1

Race-off and final bought for us two

Good speedway great food and a fantastic city…. It’s a dead cert for a brilliant weekend as we are flying out Friday but not sure which day to come back yet?

Same here.

Both semi finals and race off tickets bought and paid for and sitting in "My Tickets"

Can select the tickets for the final, but cannot select the ticket type other than for me (I need to get 10) for some bizarre reason? 

I'm the same can only get a ticket for the final for myself not my mate and I've bought tickets for both of us for play offs and semi 

35 minutes ago, shoestringtours said:

Race-off and final bought for us two

Good speedway great food and a fantastic city…. It’s a dead cert for a brilliant weekend as we are flying out Friday but not sure which day to come back yet?

Hi shoestringtours

Did you have separate accounts in order to get tickets for the final or did you book two through one account?

I've managed to get tickets for the other three meetings and can select the seats I want for the final but can only select the ticket type for me even though I've entered all the information for the other members of my group??

2 minutes ago, paulw said:

Hi shoestringtours

Did you have separate accounts in order to get tickets for the final or did you book two through one account?

I've managed to get tickets for the other three meetings and can select the seats I want for the final but can only select the ticket type for me even though I've entered all the information for the other members of my group??

Have you pressed all the others to confirm their details and have the dates of birth correct?

I booked with the same account, bought race off tickets then went back and got the final no problem but it was only got two people

Hi paulw that's the same as me used my account to buy two tickets carnt see how you can use another account as you run the risk of the seats next to you been taken.

2 minutes ago, AMGMERC said:

Hi paulw that's the same as me used my account to buy two tickets carnt see how you can use another account as you run the risk of the seats next to you been taken.

You can choose any seats you want for the final they don’t have to be the same as the race off 

8 minutes ago, shoestringtours said:

You can choose any seats you want for the final they don’t have to be the same as the race off 

I just can't see what I'm doing wrong, but obviously I am! :)

Seats selected, different to the race off and they are all in my basket without any issues.

All the personal data is entered correctly and confirmed but other than for me (the account holder) it will not give me the option to chose the ticket type so I cannot buy them?

I've emailed the club but I don't expect a response as I expect they are getting quite a few about ticketing issues.

I'll just keep trying....

Good luck to anyone else having issues, stick at it :)