British Speedway Forum
*JJ

Birmingham Brummies 2023

2 hours ago, HGould said:

Just been so am sorted for now :lol:

If oxford have any injuries at top end or if Heeps continues downward spiral they are very vulnerable. Berwick will struggle away and be reliant on Rory and Flint at home.

Perm one of those 3 for the final play off spot.

Depends on who final rider is and equally of we could slot in one of the currently unused riders like Bailey or Kemp at some point after first Green Sheets allowing scope.

I don’t know where you get Berwick will rely on Flint and Rory at  home  TJ and Etheridge will beat most round Shieldfield and Knudsen is a talent.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Fromafar said:

I don’t know where you get Berwick will rely on Flint and Rory at  home  TJ and Etheridge will beat most round Shieldfield and Knudsen is a talent.

Apart from Bomber, Jye was our best home rider in 2022

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StevePark said:

Where has this been announced please?

It hasn’t been ‘ announced ‘ but the rider was approached for a championship team place and he said he wasn't really interested anymore , so I take that to mean he’s packed in, retired……for now.

4 hours ago, Pauldoveyspeedway said:

Your not going to watch your team every week to loose .......weak team ...

You are assuming I support birmingham. Like yourself, I didn't miss a meeting at monmore last season but I don't support Wolverhampton, I support speedway , not every team will be strong. Without those at the bottom you won't have anyone at the top. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Fromafar said:

Very true ..

24 minutes ago, Petecc said:

You are assuming I support birmingham. Like yourself, I didn't miss a meeting at monmore last season but I don't support Wolverhampton, I support speedway , not every team will be strong. Without those at the bottom you won't have anyone at the top. 

True ....but id sooner watch a successful  home team....what ever league....Wolves are dark horses dont u think ???

21 hours ago, Pauldoveyspeedway said:

I agree....how can u put out a team like that and expect  to win the league...very poor .....u wouldn't  want to watch that weak in weak out ....As for N.Morris like u said No way will he keep his 10 ave .......Dont rate him ...

The same could be said of Wolves who i believe you support.. 

2 hours ago, Fromafar said:

Top 5 are good ....All will score ...Reserves are a bit weak but most teams are...Poole stand out a bit ...Always there or thereabouts..Strength in depth 

3 minutes ago, GiveusaB said:

A new team manager is what was needed. The owners didn't learn much in their first season. 

Team does look weak tho....compared to some ....may be strength  in depth would have been a better option .

1 hour ago, Pauldoveyspeedway said:

Dark horses....

For what second from bottom? Really poor side 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pauldoveyspeedway said:

Who are you on about ????

Wolves