British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ScunnyDan

Good Friday 7.4.23 - Scunny vs Redcar

On 4/7/2023 at 7:06 PM, Berry9 said:

I watched it on the stream well done Dan for a great job, you best  comment of the night " Redcar fans are the best in British Speedway". I made my decision not to travel when I found out Erik Riss would be missing and I am so glad because a 2hr drive home after that loss would only have fried my brain because Sedgeman was crap and Stoneman delivered exactly what I imagined he would.  The second strings were also really disappointing so a big shout out needs to go out to Charles Wright and Jason Edwards who were the only two Bears riders that looked like they actually gave a damn.  Finally I expected a lot  more from Danny King, but I will reserve judgement for now because I know he's better than that  performance 

Hi mate, I really appreciate the comment! I'm glad you enjoyed the stream and i'll pass it onto the team of us behind the scenes, we love hearing comments like this