British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Argos

Were are the Brum Fans

57 minutes ago, *JJ said:

For once you are right here ... the presenter at Perry Barr stands on the wrong side of the tapes with his nose in his programme. I once suggested that he should be sent to Wolves to see how Porky works the crowd, generating atmosphere. Or get Porky himself over here! I know a lot of people don't like him, but he is very effective; we need someone like that.

For once ? 

Kindest Regards!

:t:

On 5/16/2023 at 10:19 AM, GiveusaB said:

For once ? 

Kindest Regards!

:t:

We were on the way back home from holiday and popped in to the Scunny match and it was a bit dismal compared to how it was when I last went which must have been about 9 years ago when they were in the top league.

They used to have the people way back who did Coventry and Belle Vue for a little while, they were djay’s I think and spot on presenting wise with songs for the riders and it was a great party atmosphere even involving the away fans.  I don’t think they do speedway at all anymore though? 

• Like 1