British Speedway Forum
Flappy

EL Bustico - 18th May - King's Lynn Stars v Peterborough Panthers

A real buzz around the town this morning, the streak ends tonight 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, JoeW436 said:

The only buzzing going on in Peterborough is the noise in Johnson's and Tomalin's head... I always had a soft spot for Peterborough for some reason but the way they've been 'interacting' with their loyal supporters as of late has put me right off, it's a shame because I was so excited to visit Peterborough for the first time this season (I went the night Nicki fell) and it wasn't a very enjoyable meeting and now this, nah... Think I'll follow someone else instead. Couldn't run a bath.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, JoeW436 said:

Could happen, i can feel the excitement building up hope i'm not going to get too excited and make myself ill should hate to miss this one.

El Bustico the sequel. 

Can't see Panthers winning unless KL are told to know their place and allow a home win apiece.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Flappy said:

El Bustico the sequel. 

Can't see Panthers winning unless KL are told to know their place and allow a home win apiece.

I had thought this. Although i'm sure Alex would have non of it, but he might be out numbered, and pressure is mounting on the Panthers. I would love to see you win a few meetings, just not against Lynn. ;)

Edited by Bald Bloke