British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Plymouth Gladiators Vs Poole Pirates Championship 6/6 23

Congratulations to both teams for putting on an exciting meeting, fact is result could have easily gone either way.

On last nights showing I would expect the Gladiators to win their remaining home fixtures but would need a couple of away wins & bonus points to make the playoffs.

1 hour ago, Ghosty said:

Congratulations to both teams for putting on an exciting meeting, fact is result could have easily gone either way.

On last nights showing I would expect the Gladiators to win their remaining home fixtures but would need a couple of away wins & bonus points to make the playoffs.

Oxford are back again this month, they've still to face Glasgow and Redcar to face as well.

However the sixth place in the playoffs is up for grabs between Berwick, Edinburgh and Plymouth. Might not take that much to qualify.

On 6/3/2023 at 12:30 PM, Gazc said:

65-25, Plymouth to take their foot off the gas towards the end off the meeting enabling Poole to muster 25.

Wrong home team! 

16 hours ago, paulboy said:

Looks like the Plymouth team change was pretty inspired management!

In all fairness, it won't be easy for any second strings / reserves to score well against Poole this year

13 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

They rode well. My comment was it won't be easy for second strings & reserves to score well. The fact you found two names from 8 matches proves my point lol!

That's cos most of them are against Plymouth and Oxford ;) Oxford second strings and reserves might be okay at some places but they are not too good at Poole especially JJ, not sure why he struggles at Poole so much tbh. 

Although track surface was a lot better last night, so if Oxford were here this week maybe he would have done better.