British Speedway Forum
JanAndersen

Danish Grand Prix - Vojens - 16th Sep

8 hours ago, AFCB Wildcat said:

If you're trying to sound clever, you're failing miserably. Quite the contrary in fact.

I didn't predict the 2023 champion, or any other year for that matter. 

I was saying that Bartosz and other riders worthy of becoming world champion can win the races that matter.  Feel free to offer an alternative view point if you can, although I accept that sensible debate might be a bit challenging for you .

just remind me which races in a world championship dont matter. sorry i have to keep pointing out the bleeding obvious for you.

1 hour ago, DazS said:

just remind me which races in a world championship dont matter. sorry i have to keep pointing out the bleeding obvious for you.

You've pointed out nothing. You just keep asking me to remind you of things. Do you have Alzheimer's or something? 

your the one who keeps contradicting your self. read what you write you idiot.

7 hours ago, DazS said:

your the one who keeps contradicting your self. read what you write you idiot.

:D:D Calm down Dazee baby.

Seriously, I hope you get the appropriate help with your obvious issues. You're getting tedious now, so as you're clearly incapable of any reasonable discussion, I'll leave you to it. Feel free to have the last word.:t:

1 minute ago, AFCB Wildcat said:

:D:D Calm down Dazee baby.

Seriously, I hope you get the appropriate help with your obvious issues. You're getting tedious now, so as you're clearly incapable of any reasonable discussion, I'll leave you to it. Feel free to have the last word.:t:

just watching the meaningless bit of the gp, you know before the business bit. penny dropped yet.

• Thanks 1