British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Robert Lee

The Crooked House Pub

2 minutes ago, DazS said:

oh so they new the wild fires were going to start.:rofl:

No, they knew from weather reports that storms were coming, and it is advisable to turn off electric equipment or it might cause a wildfire :rofl:

Try and educate yourself before posting. It helps. Not that much can help you out of your conspiracy trap nowB)

ohh your not saying they left them on on purpose do you. you conspiracy nut job.

Not very good at this debating lark 

But seem to like videos by the guy who inspired right wing nutcase Anders Breivik. Which most people might think is a little on the strange sideof life 

how do you debate some one who keeps changing the topic. you never answer a question, ill see what you come back with.:rofl:

2 minutes ago, DazS said:

how do you debate some one who keeps changing the topic. you never answer a question, ill see what you come back with.:rofl:

Showing yourself up is your hobby

I answered your question. You didn't like the answer and replied with what you thought was a real clever clogs answer. It turns out, it was a bit of a stupid answer, and i told you why and now you are throwing toys out of the pram left, right and centre :rofl:

obviously they are all accidents. nothing to see here move along. your answers are all out of the mainstream play book, you are as gullible as you look.:rofl:

See throwing a childish wobbler now. First you said i never answer a question, when i did. Now you admit you just don't like the answer i gave

Go on then, tell us the real answer.....was it the jewish space laser, so loved in those right wing groups :rofl:

1 minute ago, iris123 said:

See throwing a childish wobbler now. First you said i never answer a question, when i did. Now you admit you just don't like the answer i gave

Go on then, tell us the real answer.....was it the jewish space laser, so loved in those right wing groups :rofl:

do some research your self find out who was the chief of police, on that island. you do have a wild imagination dont you. 

Just now, DazS said:

do some research your self find out who was the chief of police, on that island. you do have a wild imagination dont you. 

You have some mental problems

You ask a question and get an answer. Give a childish clueless reply. Get caught out

Then say i don't answer questions, when i already did, and now we just get more and more nonsense as you can't dig yourself in that hole quick enough, and end with the classic conspiracy loon answer of 'do some research' :rofl:

own%2Bresearch.jpg

you say YOU have answered my questions, all you have done is parroted the mainstream narrative, that you are spoon fed, now make sure you put your bib on, because its dribbling down your chest.:rofl: 

Adding a smilie at the end of your posts don't make them make sense

You got owned live on the net 

You are the one parroting classic lines. So much so, that they even have loads of memes about them (see above)

I wonder if the power company in their defence will tell the judge 'do your own research' ? :rofl:

Edited by iris123

watched the mainstream news dont look at another source, take there word for it.  then repeat. clown:shock: