British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Robert Lee

The Crooked House Pub

11 minutes ago, DazS said:

watched the mainstream news dont look at another source, take there word for it.  then repeat. clown:shock:

Well better than you

You ask a question. I give you an answer. Then you post that I never answer questions

That must be the classic how to make yourself look an idiot post :t:you got the prize today 

1 minute ago, iris123 said:

Well better than you

You ask a question. I give you an answer. Then you post that I never answer questions

That must be the classic how to make yourself look an idiot post :t:you got the prize today 

see you are parroting again, go and eat some seed.

4 minutes ago, DazS said:

see you are parroting again, go and eat some seed.

Just telling the truth

But we know you don't like that :rofl:

Hope it doesn't spoil your weekend too much to get owned on the net

8 hours ago, DazS said:

what do you think the wild fires in California and Maui and Canada are about + others.  clue it isn't global warming 

4 hours ago, iris123 said:

Some will never believe the truth, because they are being played by bots :rolleyes:

Maui County is suing energy firm Hawaiian Electric, saying it failed to turn off electric equipment before wildfires started on the island.

In California, power lines have been blamed for half of the state's most destructive wildfires.

4 hours ago, DazS said:

oh so they new the wild fires were going to start.:rofl:

4 hours ago, iris123 said:

No, they knew from weather reports that storms were coming, and it is advisable to turn off electric equipment or it might cause a wildfire :rofl:

Try and educate yourself before posting. It helps. Not that much can help you out of your conspiracy trap nowB)

4 hours ago, DazS said:

. you never answer a question, ill see what you come back with.:rofl:

:D:D A quick recap of how it happened

dont get con spiritual in front of the idiot above, hes living in a fantasy world where he believes he has knowledge because he repeats what he hears on the news

8 hours ago, DazS said:

what do you think the wild fires in California and Maui and Canada are about + others.  clue it isn't global warming 

your answer is all the electrical company's in all these places are forgetting to turn the electric off. wow you got me beat. 

8 minutes ago, DazS said:

he also thinks hes a parrot, well he speaks like one.

You got caught live parroting the same old get out reply that inspired a 1000 memes 

And you can't take it :party: