British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
LagutaRacingFan

Panthers vs Ipswich KOC 2nd Leg - 28th August 2023

21 minutes ago, BassoRacingFan said:

Disagree, his performance had nothing to do with effort. His bike lacked speed.

He was like that while in the KL team - clearly lacking any professionalism in his set up.  Zero-hearted effort from someone who should be 100% on the case, 100% of the time.

Edited by Roger Jacobs
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Roger Jacobs said:

He was like that while in the KL team - clearly lacking any professionalism in his set up.  Zero-hearted effort from someone who should be 100% on the case, 100% of the time.

Tbf to him he was on it initially, but then when Alex left his levels did certainly drop

11 hours ago, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

Makes you wonder why he is over here....

To become a better Speedway rider?

Laguta drew me out of speedway retirement. First meeting in England for 5 years. And judging by the size of the crowd many others saw the attraction. I didn’t see anything wrong with his effort just slow equipment. 
Was impressed with the 16yr old. Although clearly lacking not surprisingly with gating at this level he was fast with a nice style and could develop into a promising rider. 
Can see why speedway in this country is on its knees. Same presentation, set up and music from 5 yrs ago. Racing is the key thing obviously, but entertaining a crowd surely has to be paramount in this day and age.

• Like 4

Who cares about Laguta’s score last night, we just need him to perform when Leicester come to Peterborough.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, rocketrod said:

Laguta drew me out of speedway retirement. First meeting in England for 5 years. And judging by the size of the crowd many others saw the attraction. I didn’t see anything wrong with his effort just slow equipment. 

The point is that a rider of his supposed quality should only have the best equipment.  No excuses.

13 minutes ago, Roger Jacobs said:

The point is that a rider of his supposed quality should only have the best equipment.  No excuses.

His engine arrives tomorrow and will be ready for Thursday.

We're going to see a world champion on Thursday night. 

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, BassoRacingFan said:

His engine arrives tomorrow and will be ready for Thursday.

We're going to see a world champion on Thursday night. 

For once I hope this turns out not to be complete BS!!

• Confused 1