British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
garf

Wild Cards for the Danish GP in Copenhagen.

1½ month to the Danish GP.

Who will get the wild cards for Copenhagen ?

My guess will be :

Kenneth Bjerre third at the Danish Championship 2004.

and

Niels-Kristian Iversen (PUK) who has been fast too.

Both riders belongs to the younger generation i Danish Speedway.

Edited by garf

those two would be the obvious choices and if they do get the wildcards then they will be well deserved.

To be honest I can't see past them two unless they decide to use ronni pedersen.

One things for sure, if Kenneth and Niels get the chance they won't disapoint.

Guest JY2003

I hope that Ulrich Ostergaard (Eastbourne rider) gets one off them, i think he deserves it, he is a very good rider, :)

Guest SwineTown
To be honest I can't see past them two unless they decide to use ronni pedersen.

ronni does not deserve it. Nice bloke but should go to those committed to the sport - ambition and all that!

Kenneth Bjerre must be number 1 for a wild card

Sorry but I can't see Ostergaad getting a wild card over NKI and KB, both of these riders were in the 2003 Danish WC side and Ostergaad has yet to prove himself in the same class as these riders YET, maybe in a couple of seasons time Ulrich could be entertaining the GP crowds but not just yet! :blink:

Niels would be a magnificent Wild Card, he is young, exciting and one of the worlds most professional and talented young riders, he along with Bjerre deserve their place in Denmarks biggest meeting of the season! :D

I could see Bjerre and Iversen reaching the main event easily when you look at the 2004 GP line up and maybe one or both could go even further! :o

Guest stanclrules

but btw: look at KB, he's got a professional racing team who'd do everything for him, so on a race day KB just needs to ride, nothing else... and what I saw of Ostergaard yet was even more impressive imo. cause it seems to me that he hasn't got any team or some professional back up, when I saw him in DK last year he didn't even have a mechanic, but still managed to make a good performance... does he have a mechanic in britain??

I think Ulrich will do even better, when he has an own racing team, so he can focus more on his riding instead of working on his bikes and then forget to put on the right helmet colour or coming to late to the tapes and stuff..

Niels had better get one after the insult of Seb Ulamek not getting one for the Polish or else :mad::mad::mad:

I have to agree with having NKI and Kenneth Bjerre, both up and coming, and really deserving of wildcards and having the chance to have a go at that level

So anyone knows when the names will be published ?

I still believe that KB and PUK are the hottest names, for the moment in Denmark, for the wildcards. :approve::D:approve:

If i'm right here it's gonna be a very thrilling night in Copenhagen for all of us in the western part of Denmark going to the GP. :approve::approve:

Kenneth Bjere and Niels-Kristian Iversen (PUK) got the Wild Cards for the Copenhagen GP.

Great that they choose what expected here on the forum. :rolleyes::D:D:rolleyes:

I guess KB will be top of your predictions for round 5 then Garf?  :wink:

How could you ever guess that ?:oops::wink::wink::rolleyes:

See the other thread I started just before I read your reply.

Edited by garf