British Speedway Forum
PowerfulPierre

Evening with Dan Gilkes and Jason Edwards 30 Jan 2024

I attended the excellently run Nuneaton Speedway Supporters club event last night in Brandon and came away thoroughly impressed and well entertained by Dan Gilkes and Jason Edwards.  What an excellent night, and what great ambassadors for the sport are these 2 riders.  They fielded a whole host of questions concerning their careers and hopes and aspirations for their future and spoke confidently and eloquently throughout the evening.  About 40 people attended on a bitterly cold winters night but in my opinion it was well worth the effort. If you live within reasonable driving distance of Brandon, then I can highly recommend these evenings with Chris Harris being the guest next month.  Well done to all concerned and thanks to Dan & Jason for a really enjoyable evening. From a Leicester Lions supporter.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, PowerfulPierre said:

I attended the excellently run Nuneaton Speedway Supporters club event last night in Brandon and came away thoroughly impressed and well entertained by Dan Gilkes and Jason Edwards.  What an excellent night, and what great ambassadors for the sport are these 2 riders.  They fielded a whole host of questions concerning their careers and hopes and aspirations for their future and spoke confidently and eloquently throughout the evening.  About 40 people attended on a bitterly cold winters night but in my opinion it was well worth the effort. If you live within reasonable driving distance of Brandon, then I can highly recommend these evenings with Chris Harris being the guest next month.  Well done to all concerned and thanks to Dan & Jason for a really enjoyable evening. From a Leicester Lions supporter.

I fully agree with all your comments. Two confident and professional youngsters, without being cocky.

For the record the evening with Bomber is on Tuesday 20th February at 8:00 p.m. The venue is Brandon Club, Main Street, Brandon, Coventry, CV8 3HW

https://www.nuneatonspeedwaysupportersclub.co.uk/

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PowerfulPierre said:

Thank you so much for your positive comments. I’m really pleased you gave us a try and enjoyed the evening.

Completely agree with your comments regarding Dan and Jason.

Hopefully we will see you again at future events.

• Like 1