British Speedway Forum
Lioness

GP Predictions Round 2 - Prague

Well done to Jarek Hampel on finishing 2nd and to Greg Hancock on showing Pedersen how to race hard but fair.

Edited by PTDragons

Prediction Results:-

No-one got points for Hampel!

This weeks scores:-

London Witch 13

Mick Dundee 12

Rico 12

Scottymelloty 12

Alexander 11

full-throttle 11

Joanne 11

Tom Haines 11

Stancls Steel Shoe 10

SullyRox 10

21st Century Heathen 9

Electro 9

jronayne 9

Lou B 9

Martin Palmer 9

Queenie 9

smiles 9

Tomazpozrl 9

Wimbledon Womble 9

Donut 8

Jez 8

norbold 8

Steve Dixon 8

Steve Hone 8

Brit Pete 6

lanzilla 6

Lioness 6

Mateusz 6

petzi 6

Sue 6

Andy Moore 5

Dick Dastardly 5

La-la 5

Ozyace 5

Papa Bazarou 5

Robbo 5

undercover elephant 5

Wackie 5

Aussiegal 4

Kevtherev 4

newjnrfan 4

sjw 4

Diamonds_are_forever 3

Swindon Babe 3

Table after 2 GP's

Tomazpozrl 25

Stancls Steel Shoe 24

Scottymelloty 23

Joanne 22

full-throttle 21

Wimbledon Womble 21

London Witch 19

Mick Dundee 19

Andy Moore 18

smiles 18

Alexander 17

Lioness 16

Lou B 16

Electro 15

Tom Haines 15

Ozyace 14

Dick Dastardly 13

La-la 12

MattyRobin 12

Rico 12

Silver Cheetah 12

Brit Pete 11

Wackie 11

AndyM 10

Mateusz 10

SullyRox 10

21st Century Heathen 9

Aussiegal 9

jronayne 9

MAD 3:16 9

Martin Palmer 9

Papa Bazarou 9

Queenie 9

Donut 8

Jez 8

norbold 8

Steve Dixon 8

Steve Hone 8

Weslake 8

Crazy Munchie 7

Mad Driver 7

Shazzybird 7

sjw 7

Sussex Bulldog 7

Swindon Babe 7

Andrew 6

Emma 6

lanzilla 6

petzi 6

pug 206 6

Sue 6

Falcace 5

JY2003 5

Robbo 5

SCB 5

undercover elephant 5

Born 2b Mad 4

Kevtherev 4

Mr Wulf Andy 4

newjnrfan 4

Diamonds_are_forever 3

Smillie 3

Garf 2

Little Miss Perfect 2

osn 2

No change in the top 2 then eh Tomaz B)

And it will stay the same for the rest of the season. B)

don't think i'm going to drink as much at the next GP as it helps to be able to remember what you have just seen ;)

From some personal experience I can say that friday night count's as well! =) Seems like you were sitting right in front us.

From some personal experience I can say that friday night count's as well! =) Seems like you were sitting right in front us.

sitting in front of you when??

friday or at the gp?

First off I have to say what a load of professionally paid bunch of woosies to vote in favour of cutting off the top of a track that was rideable and looking like it would create lots of drive after a few heats - I can only imagine who voted in favour - and im sure it wasn't tomasz or mark!

after watching the first two hours of the gp (i.e. no racing!) on tape I can see how ridiculous this comment was and it really is time to get to the opticians and start drinking soft drinks :blink::D:o

sitting in front of you when??

friday or at the gp?

GP, we were on row 6. The "strippers" were to our left and I had a long talk with a danish? man in bermudas on a former finnish rider. He was sitting in front of us.

yeah we were in 5 so you must have been - you should have said hi :)

(starts to remember just how drunk he was) :oops:

First off I have to say what a load of professionally paid bunch of woosies to vote in favour of cutting off the top of a track that was rideable and looking like it would create lots of drive after a few heats - I can only imagine who voted in favour - and im sure it wasn't tomasz or mark!

after watching the first two hours of the gp (i.e. no racing!) on tape I can see how ridiculous this comment was and it really is time to get to the opticians and start drinking soft drinks :blink::D:o

But the soft drinks were more expensive than the beer! I was on a budget so it made sense for me to drink the cheaper option (that's my excuse anyway) :D

But the soft drinks were more expensive than the beer! I was on a budget so it made sense for me to drink the cheaper option (that's my excuse anyway) 

well i've heard of some excuses in my time! :D

And my vote of thanks goes to the driver of the No 22 tram for rounding off a thoroughly soggy, cold night with a bizzare act.

Would you believe a dozen or so Brits, Mrs Mylor and me jumped aboard at a quarter to twelve, grateful to be out of the rain (we'd been there since 4.00) and on our way back to the city became increasingly confused that we seemed to be taking a strange route back? Yes, believe it......... the guy stopped at every stop between the stadium and the tram depot at Vladivar Vladivostok or some such like, which turned out to be over half way between the city and the airport!!

A woman collapsed in the front car causing him to stop and wait for an ambulance by which time we had 9 trams behind us. We took our map over to the adjacent Shell station to try to find out where we were..........they couldn't show us, probably 'cos we were off the map. Back outside I runs across to the group of 9 tram drivers to ask for directions back to the city. The No 51 will be along in 3 minutes says one of them.

So........an hour later we're jumping off the 51 along with a bunch of mad Holta fans in Republican Square and walking the mile or so to our apartment. 0300ish.........time for bed, write of most of Sunday!!

Wonder what I got on the video?

Can't wait for next year................curled up in front of the telly!!

My tip for next year??......... Do Not Book Tickets in the front rows of the start/finish straight. From the first few rows of B block you cannot see the run to the finish line.........Disgusting seeing as these were the second most expensive seats in the house. We stood on on turn 4 for the meeting with the rain and wind whistling round the corner of the main stand........for nearly 8 !!**%y hours.

No change in the top 2 then eh Tomaz  B)

And it will stay the same for the rest of the season. B)

No chance tomazpozrl i dont reckon youll finish in the top 3. :wink:

yeh we got the number 22 tram at 12.30 thinking we were going into the town but ended up by the diplomate hotel(by the metro)so we stayed on it and went back the hotel,even thow it was wet i still enjoyed it,must of been all the CHEEP ber and the girls i spoke to.(while waiting for the start)