British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Cast1rn

Streaming Services this year

Haven't posted this year and thought I'd start with a positive. With only a few weeks into the season I have purchased two Birmingham's an Oxford a Berwick and a Peter Craven memorial along with the BSN season pass that Santa got me and I have to say the quality has been outstanding. The commentary and camera work have been fantastic, Rory is an excellent addition to the BSN crew. 

From a few years back when you were paying "bob" 12 quid for an iPhone stream and shocking audio it has improved ten fold, long may it continue as long as my bank balance can afford it I'll be getting as many as I can.

Additionally it saves me from watching the regular weekly crap of love island, celebrity jungle crap and married at first sight.

• Like 6

14 hours ago, Cast1rn said:

Haven't posted this year and thought I'd start with a positive. With only a few weeks into the season I have purchased two Birmingham's an Oxford a Berwick and a Peter Craven memorial along with the BSN season pass that Santa got me and I have to say the quality has been outstanding. The commentary and camera work have been fantastic, Rory is an excellent addition to the BSN crew. 

From a few years back when you were paying "bob" 12 quid for an iPhone stream and shocking audio it has improved ten fold, long may it continue as long as my bank balance can afford it I'll be getting as many as I can.

Additionally it saves me from watching the regular weekly crap of love island, celebrity jungle crap and married at first sight.

They are all still available on 'catch-up'!!!:t::rofl::party:

15 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

They are all still available on 'catch-up'!!!:t::rofl::party:

Mate.... This married at first sight thing, she kindly watches it when I'm at work or if I'm in the room with subtitles and volume off.

• Haha 1