British Speedway Forum
Noodles

Pedersens reception at Cardiff

Strange out of 14 replies only one person will be cheering, perhaps if the "Nikki fans" arrange for the pair of them (being optimistic here, that someone else will cheer him :lol: ) to sit next to each other they might (just) be heard by the row in front and the row behind them :approve::lol:

Guest 0rion

Make that 25 all our coach will be cheering for him :P

Do you think that he will give a rats ass what the crowd do ? unlike most people on here he don't have to follow the crowd or join a mob for the fear of being left out or liked :mad::mad:

You're quite right Orion, at the end of the day Nikki P is a loner, no-one except 25 of you likes him. He doesn't know how to be a team member he rides for himself looks out for himself and probably plays with himself (hence his injury keeping him out of Eastbourne/Oxford) :lol:

Each to their own on who you all support, yes I had a bet on him at Cardiff last year, yes I won money but it doesn't mean I have to like, cheer or boo him. I wouldn't wish any rider hurt on a track but rest assured he keeps on riding the way he is, someone will see red and do something they might possibly regret :(

Song "Dirty" from C.Aguilera to announce him will be good for him! :lol:

For me it has to be boooooooooooo!!!!!

Im sorry but i think thats perthetic.... :mad:

Dont even know why you started this topic...as its a waste off time+space...

Im going to give him a good reception :D:)

Says the girl who started the season by predicting results down to even when riders are going to have engine failures

I am going to loose my voice cheering for Nicki and plan on wasting about 4 cans of an air horn i hope he gets right in about thoose other tarts in the GP im fed up of this Mr Clean crap you aint got what it takes leigh its all about NICKI.

COME ON NICKI MY SON

I think most of us will certainly do something other then cheer , il be blowing him kisses :P Would love to see him knocked out before the semis :approve: and for Mr Clean , Crumpy , TRicky and Loram to reach the final :)

Well nothing's gonna stop my son shouting for Nicki and to aid him I will give him 2 airhorns as well, I mean who would pick on a 6 year old at a 'family sport' :(:wink:

I don't think I've ever read anything so childish as this thread related to a professional sporting event.

It's SPEEDWAY, not PANTOMIME !!!!!

Hmmm, wonder if other riders at Cardiff will be shouting to those on track "He's behind you!" :P

luckily for the riders mr schlien aint in the gps then as he'd always be behind.