British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
yellowspanner

Classic Bikes @ Poole Last Night

Really enjoyed the classic bikes out at Poole last night but I was just wondering if anyone on here had anything to do with the team involved. I was one of the St John people that took the faller off to hospital and was hoping that someone out there knew how he was doing....

Don't know bout the injury but if you like old bikes see my website

Guest Spanner

Not sure whether you're still interested but these old chaps ride at Coventry most weeks in the second half. I think the guy who fell off broke his arm, (I'm not too sure though).

Really enjoyed the classic bikes out at Poole last night but I was just wondering if anyone on here had anything to do with the team involved.  I was one of the St John people that took the faller off to hospital and was hoping that someone out there knew how he was doing....

Only just spotted this!!

That will probably be our very own Gordan!!

Hes broken his arm and at the present time has decided to retire.I believe he was due an operation this week but managed to get to Cardiff.

If hes at the track next Monday Ill get you an update.

And I dont think he will class himself as old--but I guess the bike is :rolleyes:

Edited by Nevsy

Spoke to Gordon tonight and he had an operation to replace his shoulder socket with a metal one last week :o

He seemed in good spirits and was pleasantly surprised when someone from the ST Johns from Poole phoned him to see how he was doing.

Guess he will be stopped at airport xray machines a bit more often now on his GP jaunts abroad :rolleyes:

Edited by Nevsy