-
Topics
-
Posts
-
By Son of Shaleman · Posted
Stars fans don’t expect to win the league because Kings Lynn is a workaday town surrounded by acres of prime farming country. It means there’s not a lot of money around. Rest of top flight are in cities or big towns where there is far more wealth. Lynn showed what they could do when in second division where less moneyed clubs ride, bar a couple of notable exceptions -
By Diamonds85 · Posted
I'm not a huge Anders Rowe fan, but I think at number 3 with a solid 1 and 5 and a solid partner, he would be fine. If the points limit is 40, then the below team would do well. I was very surprised at how low Palovaara's average was, so I would say he was a bit of a steal. Could also go with Jake Allen or Jody Scott at number 3 instead, but I just don't see Jody at Glasgow next season and I'm not sure how well Jake Allen goes around Ashfield? 1 Chris Harris © 7.93 2 Victor Palovaara 5.64 3 Anders Rowe 6.39 4 Mitchell McDiarmid 5.53 5 Dan Thompson 7.55 6 Anze Grmek 3.56 7 Freddy Hodder 3.31 39.91 -
Unsure what to think for next season. victor p in. Id keep jordy then have a stronger reserve with him. paco and sedgy move them on Grahn if maybe keep him Dan T back at Glasgow I’d think if not keep him
-
I am not a supporter of Poole or Scunthorpe however, as a former level 4 football referee we were trained for when the ball was in/out of play and not to guess. Below is the law on ball in ball out.
-
The rule book states nothing of the sort. The part about the inner edge of the white line being the infield is your own interprestation. I never said Wikipedia was accurate. I said that I'm not the only one who thinks it - as Wikipedia is not necessarily proof. I chose my wording deliberately with that in mind. I've watched the video now. It's been posted on this thread. It changes nothing. This post states it clearly. In case you need a link, here it is. SGP - FIM Speedway - Rules If a rider crosses the white inside line fully with both wheels or leaves the circuit, they are adjudged to have retired from the race – unless they left the track to take essential avoiding action (e.g. to avoid a fallen rider). Or are you all going to say that FIM rules are different? In which case, I give up!! Now, who's got a link to the cheating Pirates and their tyre warming?