-
Topics
-
Posts
-
I laugh when people open their mouth on here and think they are clever without knowing facts. I’ve always stated guests are a joke FOR and AGAINST my club. I want to win a trophy with my team, not a bunch of guests who have nothing to do with why we got to the final.
-
By PhilTheAce · Posted
Masters cost lions in heat 14. He should be winning that. Great watch for the neutral though. Going to be some final -
No thank you. Last thing people want when going to speedway is for fans to start intimidating each other. Good luck Ipswich with this guy in charge if this is his big idea for speedway- you'll certainly need it.
-
By MassMarauder · Posted
I'd be very sad to see Cooper and Jody up and leave Kings Lynn. One way to keep your fans is to keep riders who connect with the local fanbase. If they could possibly work it to get Rob Lambert back - and perhaps make some changes at the management level, then maybe the locals will stick with the team and come and out and support in greater numbers? I hate the constant churn of riders. I mean I feel no connection to Max Fricke, he's simply the newest hired gun. TBH every rider in the League pretty much moves and rides for a new team every couple of years, you don't get many riders who stay at one club that long, anymore. It's musical chairs. Sadly. -
By speedwaysliders · Posted
As a neutral Ryan Douglass is riding so well at the moment is their any way with speedway being open to rule breakes that he =could maybe come in as guest for flu victim Rowe if he chucks a sick note at the right time!!!! -
By speedwaysliders · Posted
How easy would it be if the worst thing came out of this and Lambert decides to race on a Polish licence?IS it just a signature on a a piece of paper or does it go deeper then that that with complex lists of doing stuff for the nation of the counrtry he is riding for?Maybe a stupid question but do you have to do national service in Poland for example which!! might put him off
-