-
Topics
-
Posts
-
By WookieboyDon · Posted
I'd be happy to say it to his face. He is scum. And if he signed for a team I supported, he wouldn't be my hero. Far from it. The total opposite in fact. -
I doubt any of you who are calling Garrity would have the b"llocks to say it to his face. You all hide behind your keyboards. He's been a very naughty boy more than once and has done his time. As I've said before you can call him all you want but as soon as he signs for your team and bangs in the points he'll be your hero all of a sudden.
-
By TheWellBehavedWorrall · Posted
Rumour going around we’ve (The 2023 Championship champions and owners of the greatest track in world speedway) approached Cairns and Rushen for 2027. Make of that what you will.
-
Who's Online (See full list)
- Bandit59
- Petecc
- phillwhitewasmad
- Chris
- crescent girl
- edmon
- MP78
- Technik
- salty
- ragdoll64
- Rickyag
- DAVEK
- WookieboyDon
- NumberEight
- gjcone44
- Mgas
- Chris116
- Pirate Rich
- paulw
- Fromafar
- Colinspeedway
- bree34
- gmuncie
- geoff100
- Humphrey Appleby
- cheggie
- Kittenbalou
- BangerBoy
- flagrag
- mikebv
- montie
- npw
- CheCazzo
- MikeB33
- WembleyLion
- Bellers101
- Gasser90
- Witches1998
- boz
- foreverblue
- NickB
- topaz325
- AFCB Wildcat
- The Third Man
- Gambo
- Normski
- big wilson
- Arthur54