-
Topics
-
Posts
-
Could Drew Kemp be an option his average is a 5.05 and he has been fantastic around Foxhall this season scoring 10, 15 and 7. His average this season at Foxhall was 7.11. Also, he single-handedly won the KO Cup for Leicester. I know there is a lot of controversy around Drew and there was a rift between the old management and him. I just think he has awesome raw talent and if someone could tell him to stop giving up when he's last he could be fantastic.
-
By Pirates Of Poole · Posted
Agree if I was Lynn I would be paying what he wants. -
By PhilTheAce · Posted
not being paid for most of the season usually is a problem -
Another reason why I'm high on Magic is because of how many riders that featured in the last Spires side who have gone on to have good seasons. Maybe it was Oxford who were the problem all along?
-
Who's Online (See full list)
- BangerBoy
- JOS50
- ragdoll64
- PhilTheAce
- Qelegend
- BluPanther
- CUFC_Brummie
- Grachan
- False dawn
- The Third Man
- MikeB33
- Lefty
- Bagpuss
- GeneralMelchett
- minteduk
- bez
- TheWellBehavedWorrall
- DJC
- Pirates Of Poole
- Beirao
- Dave Goddard
- Midgetracer
- DavidHaddleton
- norbold
- Wolfie456
- SpeedwaySlider72
- Nodlew
- Arthur54
- GoGoDaz
- poole keith
- therefused
- WembleyLion