-
Topics
-
Posts
-
He said it after the last meeting in the club house post meeting and he said it again in yesterday's programme. How many times does he have to say in 2028 he will not be in charge of the Scorpions and the EWR. 22 years as Promotor and at the same time running his own garage business, not many in the sport have been involved in Speedway for that long. Apart from that ,spending countless hours doing the track work and Chairman of the BSPA, think its up to him when he calls it a day. Hopefully sells it as a going concern and Scunthorpe Scorpions continue and thrive.
-
By Fortythirtyeight · Posted
Godfrey has been suggesting he’s going to sell up since 2018 , usually if he isn’t getting his way. He follows it up with “ I make money off the Stock Cars “…..which is probably true as they pay to race. -
You not need it to be like the Wolves v Cradley days in the 70s and 80s though they were great atmosphere but nasty undertones with fights regularly breaking out vandalism to cars it was very much akin to the black country derby in football.The only times I have seen 2 coppers walking around with stadiums during a speedway meeting.
-
By THE DEAN MACHINE · Posted
I’m not fussed either way, if he comes back then great if not then great also, he definitely has the talent -
By foreverblue · Posted
The ref didnt notice and nor did BSN, BSN only replayed it when Howe mentioned it. -
By YeOldPitGate · Posted
I would agree he looks the best US prospect for decades, I was brought up on King, Cook, Morans and Ermolenko would love it if the US could find another 4-5 as good as Brady to send over to the UK, the test matches in the mid 80's between the US and UK were great meetings.
-