-
Topics
-
Posts
-
By ASpeedwayfan · Posted
Possible idea for next season, Lawson Kennet Cairns Cooper King Slater Landon This is assuming Beau Bailey isn’t heading over and it’s a 40 limit -
Well great I look forward to watching Friday nights great racing, unfortunately it'll be via BSN and not live.
-
By TheWellBehavedWorrall · Posted
I admire your glass-half-full perspective, but IMO, you’re rationalising bad performances. How anyone can defend Hausl, Harris or Flint is beyond me. The track is the same for Harris as it is for every other rider. If 16 year-old Ryan Ingram can pass Leon Flint (a disgrace from our number one) at Scunthorpe, then I expect Harris to be able to do the same. -
By SteveLyric2 · Posted
Prem to have 5 rider teams. Championship to gave 6 or 7 rider sides. -
By szkocjasid · Posted
Unfortunately they've gone the other way & allowed foreigners to drop to 3.00. -
Plymouth = 228m Scunthorpe = 285m (Poole = 299m)
-