Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

M.D

Members
  • Posts

    1,358
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

M.D last won the day on December 14 2025

M.D had the most liked content!

About M.D

  • Birthday 12/12/1966

Previous Fields

  • Gender
    Male
  • Marital Status
    Hitched
  • Music
    Love it
  • Age
    57
  • Profession
    Contracts manager, new build consruction.

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    Brighton & Hove
  • Interests
    Speedway,Bristol City FC

Recent Profile Visitors

5,191 profile views

M.D's Achievements

Proficient

Proficient (10/14)

  • Conversation Starter Rare
  • Dedicated Rare
  • Very Popular Rare
  • Reacting Well Rare
  • First Post

Recent Badges

866

Reputation

  1. Scunny are going to have to put in an exceptional home performance and then put their gating gloves on in the second leg and defend to stand any chance, cant see that.
  2. I don't think there was one Eastbourne rider I didn't like or had respect for when they returned.
  3. Two things about Bob Dugard, track prep and mind games. When Adam Shields moved to Lakeside and he came back to ride Arlington, Bob finished his track prep. Bob walked through the pits, then waled straight over and said," I thought I would rip the outside up but the thought, Shieldsy is here so I didn't." didn't have a great meeting. Then a year or so later, Adam Is guesting for Zagar at number one. Always interval after heat 10 but Bob came over and said, interval after heat 9, hes off 4 in 10 so let him know im ripping the outside for him. Adam scored 14 from 5 that night.
  4. Bob Dugard the same, yes he set up the track for his home riders but could change the track during the interval.
  5. Im not a fan of Lee Kilby myself..
  6. https://www.change.org/p/reopen-speedway-at-arlington?recruiter=1402737065&recruited_by_id=515be530-0685-11f1-99bf-71510dc230d5&utm_source=share_petition&utm_campaign=share_petition&utm_term=starter_onboarding_share_personal&utm_medium=facebook&share_id=SnhwZRN7Sk
  7. As much as I agree, and I work in new build Construction, the council will not build on that side of the A22, its rural with lots of stables and no infrastructure in place for the area. Bob Dugard tried many years ago to sell the land for development, it just wont happen IMHO
  8. Sadly, you now have your wish...
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy