-
Topics
-
Posts
-
I think there’s a good chance he will be in the championship somewhere next year.
-
Cairns average went up cos the rocketman was looking after his average, letting Will beat him, maybe someone should have told Will how averages work 🤔
-
Cairns also didn't seem to be trying to shave anything off his average towards the end of the season, which suggests to me that he won't be back. As much as I'm sure the Poole would want to keep one or both (although it's been suggested that Cairns will be a victim of team average), but if both wanted to leave then Poole can only do so much to persuade them to stay. As mentioned above, riders are no longer team assets, and they won't be short of teams offering them places as both are likely to improve their average again next season,
-
If ??? Poole move up and the new rules on licence is upheld, UK licence holder must ride in the UK, would Poole look to sign Lambert ?? Genuine question no wind up ( this time ) 😄
-
Well I would like to see Poole back in the Premiership next season, firstly to help distance the leagues, then to watch top flight riders tackle Wimborne Road, and of course to see the Pirates win more significant Silverware. But I'm also bored by the arguments about how the leagues aren't at a similar standard, team averages. The reality is that the Premiership needs Poole more, than Poole needs the Premiership.
-