Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

noggin

Members
  • Posts

    1,942
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by noggin

  1. No disgrace if we lose out to Russia, they're looking the likely winners,.
  2. Think you were allowed 1 protected asset if memory serves.
  3. Perhaps if you don't use an asset for a set period, they become free agents again.
  4. Thanks Matt, keep those loan fees coming.
  5. Same as last year, we're one rider short of an ace team, early form is promising though, considering we were written off by many of the so called experts.
  6. Two good reserves you have there, Drozdz looks promising
  7. Even though we lost, I thoroughly enjoyed the meeting.
  8. I know should check spelling before posting.
  9. Bellego was pretty good at Poole I recall too.
  10. Belle Vue & Wolves not any away meets. perhaps they already know the final, lol
  11. Best wishes Mitch, get well soon young man.
  12. To avoid any confusion, I'm Spartacus
  13. Someone should tell him he can go home, making the place look even more shabby.
  14. Yes middlo has to do his bit aswell, unfortunately some riders are loners and don't get the team ethic, KK for example.
  15. Swindon were in the same boat last year, one decent change was the springboard, Matt needs to look at a riders character as much as his average, a good team man is worth more the points alone, seems at the moment there are seven individuals, I still think Poole will make the top 4.
  16. I seem to recall Nick had Brady for breakfast on his own track lol
  17. Just proves that a good team on paper does not a team make, averages only tell so much.
  18. Hold on, you wanted Matt to break the bank to keep kildemand earlier.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy