-
Posts
18,202 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
101
Everything posted by The White Knight
-
Perhaps if they had been on Bikes - it would have been better.
-
I don't know who Trap 1 is. My comment regarding the "Crumbs" remark was that I was very, very surprised that someone like Moggo was missed. I do have a little experience organizing Reunions. Myself and a friend organised at least ten annual Reunions for Sunderland Speedway, to the best of my knowledge we never missed anyone, even second halfers. Certainly we did not miss anyone as high profile as Moggo. A tremendous amount of research went in to our early Reunions to find everyone. The only former Sunderland Rider from the Seventies we could not trace was Alan Mackie. We even contacted a number of Riders from our 1964 Team....................................
-
Full List Of Sky Sports Live Speedway 2015
The White Knight replied to mdmc82's topic in Speedway News and Discussions
Cheers Aleksandr. :approve: -
Darcy Ward
The White Knight replied to Seymour Dix's topic in Speedway Grand Prix and Speedway World Cup
If he had - would he not have been in trouble for possessing sh*t? :shock: :shock: -
Some terrific Photographs here. Thanks for this iris123. :approve:
-
Sadly Humphrey you are 100% right. It is nonetheless so sad that Speedway has sunk low in this Country, both Financially, and in it's Public standing. I don't have any answers but I do mourn for the Sport I have loved since the early Sixties.
-
Already a Topic on this.
-
Redcar V Scunthorpe Thurs 16 April
The White Knight replied to rolypolygoly's topic in SGB Championship League Speedway
Come on guys - you are very lucky to have a Team. :sad: I wish we had one at Sunderland. :sad: -
I saw some superb Pairs Meetings years ago. Peter Collins, Malcolm Simmons, Michael Lee and Dave Jessup to name just four of the many British Riders who graced the World Pairs Championship in past years. So very, very sad. Indeed - those were the days.
-
Full List Of Sky Sports Live Speedway 2015
The White Knight replied to mdmc82's topic in Speedway News and Discussions
The Belle Vue v. Poole thing didn't help either I suppose. Shame though. -
Full List Of Sky Sports Live Speedway 2015
The White Knight replied to mdmc82's topic in Speedway News and Discussions
SKY have certainly cut back on their coverage. :sad: -
Full List Of Sky Sports Live Speedway 2015
The White Knight replied to mdmc82's topic in Speedway News and Discussions
Thank you very much for this information mdmc82. :approve: -
Rip Ritchie Benaud
The White Knight replied to Shale Searcher's topic in Speedway News and Discussions
Only an opinion - which are like a**eholes - everybody has one. Personally I like what Ian Botham brings to the commentating table. THAT is only my opinion of course. -
Rip Ritchie Benaud
The White Knight replied to Shale Searcher's topic in Speedway News and Discussions
You forgot Botham. :approve: -
Trust me - wrong again. I was thinking that Wolber would be a German name.
-
Why not to Lioness PW? :unsure:
-
Nice clip. My guess would be Germany.
-
Crumbs. Doesn't look good. :sad:
-
Cricket, Football and occasionally WWE for a laugh. I didn't realise the Sheepdog Trials could be classed as a Sport - I watch them both live and on the Television.