Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

aarongaleuk

Members
  • Posts

    24
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Previous Fields

  • Gender
    Male
  • Age
    26

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

aarongaleuk's Achievements

Apprentice

Apprentice (3/14)

  • Dedicated Rare
  • Collaborator
  • Reacting Well Rare
  • Conversation Starter Rare
  • First Post

Recent Badges

21

Reputation

  1. Also mentions that a speedway track is being built in Spain, makes perfect sence with the amount of sunny days they have a year, perfect place for European riders to practice out of season.
  2. Always thought this account was just deluded opinions, but now realise it has to be satire.
  3. Thanks I understand all of that, just wanted to know where you got the information, because if it is the same trailer as everybody else saw we can't go booking flights and hotels based on the teaser alone.
  4. That's the assumption based on the cryptic trailer, but do we have any other evidence of that? WB didn't want it anymore so clearly if it runs Richard Coleman wants to keep the temporary tracks. What I would like to see is for Mayfield to come out and say that Cardiff will be back next year and to make it clear to people they need to use it and if people don't turn out it will dropped, give people a chance again with Richard Coleman at the helm.
  5. Brady doesn't have anywhere near the form coming out of the winter as he had last year so for me it was never a question he would be a quick this year, Dudek could be a dark horse this year we know he had an excellent season last year and if he can tap into some of that he might push BZ close.
  6. I disagree, If someone of his calibre is selling his club something is seriously wrong, he's fed up of banging his head against a brick wall year in year out and he's finally done, I don't blame him.
  7. You're absolutely right, there has been a real buzz about Plymouth this summer, there's over 100 children that line up for the kids race that won't care if Plymouth win or lose the meeting, they're inspired by the peewees want to try it themselves which is feeding my first skid with new little riders, It's a long way off but they are the future of British Speedway. I just hope there is a future to enjoy. I think it speaks volumes that Nicholls chose to come back to Plymouth given the choice between there and Oxford. The main thing is we get speedway and alot of people have lots their tracks, having a shot at the play-offs would be amazing but the truth is most are happy to see their riders put in a shift and entertain.
  8. Il be there too, I think a Bewley and an out form Lambert still streaks past a much weaker Sweden, I see Latvia and Germany going through too. We are going to the SON2 aswell and wondered who will join Brennan. I'm sure we have a rider better than Mulford to take, he's not quite be at the races and over committed himself in my opinion.
  9. I'd get there early if you want to park next to the track its been rammed an hour before racing recently. The coypool park and ride car park is an easy 5 min walk and never any issues getting in and out.
  10. Barry's involvement means he has peewee races before, at the interval and after the meeting, something which you don't see on the streams but he gets them well involved and makes the do a little victory lap and a wave to the crowd, I know how much this means to the little riders because my boy is one of them. all he talks about is when the next my first skid or meeting he can ride at and that's all down to Barry and his involvement. The crowds seem to be down to the move to Saturday night's and the social media team they have buzzing people up in the run up to every meeting, people are bringing people along now and we now see countless posts of people saying 'its my first time and I will be back for sure'. If this Saturday is anything like the last you actually have to get there early now if you want to get a seat in the grandstand. There was over 100 kids in the kids race too, excellent to see.
  11. You're spot on here, I have been going to Plymouth for a few years now and it is just different this year. Saturday night racing and social media presence has transformed the attendance and there's a real buzz about it. It's definitely a night out. Mark and all of the volunteers are fantastic. I do think Klindt and lasse missing so many meetings isn't good for the more team invested supporter though, it's been tough for them to build a team down here for a few seasons.
  12. I would definitely prefer this to be the case, seems like every meeting either Klindt or Frederiksen is missing, Frustrating. Really hope for next season there is more stability.
  13. Scott Nicholls is a Gladiator for the rest of the season. Mitchell Cluff out. I liked Cluff he's a nice guy and I wanted it to work for him, think it's going to be a long flight home for him and his Dad. Genuine shame it didn't work out. Very excited to see Scotty putting some big points up.
  14. In other news...can we all agree that if this weekends home fixture is postponed due to the weather (as it is forecast be very poor) that there wouldn't have been a Plymouth home fixture for 2 months by the time the next fixture is on!!! That's 28th May - 26th July without a fixture....that is only 2 postponements aswell. There are fans all over the south-west chomping at the bit to spend their money watching Speedway. Nothing good about that.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy