Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

LagutaRacingFan

Members
  • Posts

    7,786
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by LagutaRacingFan

  1. Birmingham have MJJ, he is capable of dragging them into the play-offs.
  2. Birmingham vs Leicester should have been the TV fixture tonight. I dread to think what the TV figures for tonight are.
  3. This is rubbish. Home teams should start 5 metres behind the away team. This would make speedway so much more interesting for viewers.
  4. MJJ is the most in-form rider in the world. I don't see anyone in the Leicester team beating him.
  5. MJJ was not contractually obliged to ride in the 2nd half.
  6. MJJ is riding like a number 1. If Musielak turns up, then Birmingham can get a win.
  7. I really hate how they use the digital screen for heat 14 and 15 nominations. What's wrong with using stickers?
  8. Lublin are just too strong. Can't see anyone stopping them. It would take an injury to one of their top riders.
  9. Fair point, but Musielak is taking the mick with his performances.
  10. If Musielak delivers another poor performance, I would honestly look to replace him. Give MJJ the number 1 jacket and build around him. As for this meeting, I fancy Birmingham to win (as long as Musielak turns up...)
  11. As long as Michael Jepsen Jensen rides for Birmingham, there will always be hope.
  12. It was interesting to hear on commentary that MJJ has bought a new engine. If he was planning on leaving Birmingham in the near future, why would he do this? Engines are not cheap.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy