Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

Shockster

Members
  • Posts

    2,415
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by Shockster

  1. I just don't expect much of a crowd in Poland outside GPs and the League. 😕
  2. No passing on this track today. No contest and little action doesn't make for a great meeting.
  3. I'd normally agree, but only the 2nd match and some leeway for teething probs needs to be given. Can't speak for Ipswich.
  4. Regarding the late start. I believe they ran out of car park spaces and had to divert people somewhere else. As such and I was already in the stadium, I think they were right to delay the start. Not ideal, but not right to penalise folk going to the match so that TV starts on time.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy