Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

Shockster

Members
  • Posts

    2,415
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by Shockster

  1. I went to Belle Vue last night and the racing was pretty good. Douglas did as much as he could. Jeppesen did his best and scored and Morris played his part. Sam Masters was awful and needs to look in a mirror.
  2. I'd say retirement, but never say never.
  3. Woryna might not be for people who are nervous, but I think he adds an edge to the sport and I like to watch him. If he's out of order, then he needs excluding. Too many accept hard chargers and let them through. Good tough riders won't let it happen.
  4. Fricke did to Woryna what Woryna did to Pawlicki. So should be all 4 back
  5. Crazy comment. He's reckless, but doubt he's trying to hurt others.
  6. Woryna took Huckenbeck out of the SGP Challenge last week by turning left on him. ๐Ÿคจ
  7. Woryna wiped Pawlicki out. no one near him and just took him out. Appreciate it was first bend!!!!!
  8. Bloody drones. Show replays with drones if they must, but not during the race.
  9. I had a look a couple of weeks back and barely a ticket left?
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy