Gasser90
Members-
Posts
621 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
1
Everything posted by Gasser90
-
Every club in the prem has to run some second half’s or do a development league individual tournament, otherwise they get a fine,
-
The track wasn’t great for the juniors either I believe, I heard Seth Norman had a big off due to track conditions, I think they put more shale on after the juniors but then due to the moisture it became too grippy, so they bladed it right back which then exposed the holes in the surface,
-
Absolutely mate, they need to learn to work together, I believe dean has been impressed with the speedway this season, and it’s all thanks to him that we even have a speedway team at Northampton, and to be honest there has been speedway after stock cars throughout the summer, I just think the rain didn’t help matters
-
Northampton will 100 percent be back next season and for seasons beyond, if anything then Sheffield are least likely to return next year. as for the track. The Damage from 3 days worth of stock cars and wet weather made it a massive task for the speedway staff to get the track suitable. The stock car track staff are supposed to relay the surface after their racing I believe, and they didn’t do a very good job of it, rather than fill all the holes and pack it they just covered the holes with shale and left it, unfortunately that’s just the way it goes sometimes. Northampton have done well to get this far without having to call off a meeting due to the track !
-
So it looks like Phil the ace holds al the cards at the minute, he thinks there will be more teams in prem next year and he’s normally correct with his predictions. It’s definitely what the prem needs, I just can’t see it being mildenhall, worky, or Scunthorpe to be honest
-
I think Ellis is at Northampton next year, pretty sure he signed a deal for 2027 when he joined for the last few matches this season
-
Would need massive investment to do that surely ? They can’t even get a licence to run NDL because of how dangerous the fence is
-
Would need massive investment to do that surely ? They can’t even get a licence to run NDL because of how dangerous the fence is
-
Eastbourne ?
-
I can only imagine there is as their press releases earlier in the season weren’t very promising, and I’m sure I read in speedway star an interview with the Edinburgh promotor and he said something like all champ teams want to stay in champs but there is looking like there will be an extra team in the prem ? Not sure where this new team is coming from
-
Anyone heard any rumours yet ? Or shall we just assume it’s as you were, same teams same rules, thoughts ?
-
Ah ok, I like the sound of that but it’s simply not going to happen
-
What do you mean the current management are temporary ? What have you heard ?
-
Premiership 2027 - Are You Interested??
Gasser90 replied to Daniel Smith's topic in SGB Premiership Speedway League
Absolutely if they chose to get a visa for here and live here it makes sense to ride here, but what I’m saying is that it’s just as easy to get a visa to live in Poland, move heard first hand from Aussie riders that say it’s actually easier to set up base in Poland than it is England, especially if they do ride in polish leagues as they have to practice twice a week out there anyway -
Premiership 2027 - Are You Interested??
Gasser90 replied to Daniel Smith's topic in SGB Premiership Speedway League
The Aussies don’t have to ride over here at all ?! It’s just as easy if not easier to get a visa to live and work out of Poland than it is the UK, Jaimon lidsey lives in Poland and tungate all this the Aussies have to race here as they live here is rubbish, the bottom line is if they wanna be in Poland then they will, -
Premiership 2027 - Are You Interested??
Gasser90 replied to Daniel Smith's topic in SGB Premiership Speedway League
As much as Coleman speaks common sense I’m pretty sure any new promotors can’t say or do or vote on anything for at least 2 years ! Such has the man at the top got a hold over everybody and because they can’t vote that means they can’t vote to get him out either, even with Coleman’s SGP power, when it come to British speedway. He can’t really do anything until Godfrey says he can after the 2027 season is finished -
Just seen the interview in the speedway star with Paul hunsdon, he mentions that the person who did the electrics is a shareholder as well, Josh Hewitt, not sure if he’s had any other roles in speedway before or just an investor ?
-
I heard there was 7 or 8 shareholders! I doubt people would have have money to not have any shares or anything, maybe there is still some paperwork to do or something and then we will find out who the mystery people are that are behind this new venture ?
-
I think he was ! Maybe he’s still not fit to fly though, hopefully he will be back for Thursday
-
Afternoon meeting at belle vue. will iversen ride for the foxes ? Kildemand out for the aces. Based on dans form last night I think it will be a very tough ask for the foxes. 52-38 to the aces
-
Foxes vs Witches, Thursday 30th April
Gasser90 replied to paulnolan's topic in SGB Premiership Speedway League
Kyle Howarth in for NKI -
There’s a Facebook page now for Northampton foxes speedway team
-
You’ll find out soon enough,
-
There is a team name, they will have race suits and the wheels are in motion.
-
What about Northampton?
Gasser90 replied to RoundTheBoards's topic in SGB Premiership Speedway League
No not all of them