Ian68
Members-
Posts
84 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Ian68
-
Hope we go a different route than having Aarnio again to hit and miss imo
-
Good signing
-
I haven't slagged anyone off
-
I think Ryan will do ok my oh dear was aimed at fozzies post as he obviously didn't want scunny to sign him
-
Oh dear
-
Which four are correct?
-
And mine
-
Hope not
-
I don't see what the big fuss is about Ellis, I'd rather have someone who's fully committed to Scunthorpe and won't miss as many meetings
-
Great idea NOT
-
Sure ive read somewhere Eric Riss is Plymouth bound i could be wrong
-
Could put frank Spencer out
-
So do I and I hope he's riding for someone else
-
Yeah its ironic scunny were willing to run this 2nd leg at an earlier date without a replacement for Ellis and now he's ill mmm
-
Fair play to the lads who have taken the guest bookings i hope you earn a few quid unfortunately I can only see a good hammering all the best
-
Not been announced but scunny have bought his contract i might be jumping to conclusions
-
Make sure you enjoy watching Jake Allen in these play offs as he's going to be back at scunny next season after last night's announcement
-
He just seems to put more effort in when riding for Sheffield imo
-
I'd bin Ellis aswell keep Palin and Tommy and build round them
-
Glasgow v Birmingham Friday 24 September 7.30 pm
Ian68 replied to SharpenRake's topic in SGB Championship League Speedway
Oh dear -
Yep rolls at the start all the time
-
Newcastle v Birmingham (Champ) 1830 19/09/21
Ian68 replied to TotallyHonestJohn's topic in SGB Championship League Speedway
Can't believe Birmingham have booked Mcdonald as a guest either way the lad can't win this sort of fiasco can only happen in British speedway