Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

Youhave2minutes

Members
  • Posts

    3,074
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by Youhave2minutes

  1. It’s full speed ahead.
  2. You sure it’s not them. Poole riders coped extremely well
  3. What a joke, used to be every week now it’s become a part time sport
  4. Is he coming to the local zoo then🤣
  5. These riders who are 50% not interested must be on a retainer. So not really worried when the going gets tough
  6. I’m aboard and I can’t believe how popular this thread is
  7. I don’t think you can now. You used to be able to, that function has been removed by the mods
  8. I’m with you on that.
  9. We won’t know but I bet you are right
  10. Too right they do and stick together like s*it to a blanket
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy