Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

Baldyman

Members
  • Posts

    11,920
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    31

Everything posted by Baldyman

  1. I'm sure they will do what they used to do when on TV,,,,, nothing. It will look like the old days of one man and his dog. I think the crowd will be lower tomorrow to,,, so if it was my club I would be doing a turn up Thursday to get a voucher/match ticket,, and get in Monday for half price or tenner on the showing of that ticket. Add to that I would also be giving out free noise making implements to be used on Monday
  2. So unofficial,,, must be a practice,,, so free to get in then
  3. Is it a battle between us who finishes last in our group,, or has that already been decided.
  4. Kurtz and Holder have usually been dump at Foxhall in the past,, klindt has been both good and bad,,, same as josh.
  5. They have badge,,, it was going to be a massive spanking,,, but now just a spanking
  6. Still don't think Barry will be much cop down there, I would get shot before his average dive bombs
  7. Big 4 points,,,,, even though reserves yet again no extra rides
  8. Need to be a good gayer on this new track and they aint
  9. I must say,,, wow the track is fast,,,,,, but with one line only I feel the Panthers fans pain,,,, doesn't help the pa bloke keep saying how fast it is,, yes it's very fast but for the showground the racing is dead
  10. I'm a witches fan,,, I don't want your week old programme,,, tell me in the kiosk it's an insert,,,, robbers
  11. Cheeky hits,,,,, 3 quid for and old belle Vue programme with an insert,,, not good. Just cos you own my club too Buster,, don't take the mick
  12. Nah we know each other Bash I normally sit in line with start gate a few rows back
  13. I'm guessing that makes Ipswich job easier,,, although Wilson Dean and summers at reserve will be more than a match for our reserves if not better than ours,
  14. Sweating on the fitness of Lasse? Ha ha what rubbish,,,, much stronger with r r since he is now third in the averages. Unless they are sweating on him declaring himself fit,, which is what they don't want.
  15. Oh no,,,, I'm not gonna be all on my own am I,,,, luckily for me it's easier to get there from work than it is from home
  16. Can witches get something from this? Will the Panthers up their game against us at home, they often do. Who will be our heat leader to go missing? Will Hawkins make the right changes at the right time? Will the witches throw yet another away lead away? Mmmmmmm, I'm not overly confident, although it's a track that should suit nearly all our riders, Could this be the one when we get a lead and finally keep hold of it,,,, yes I think so,,,,,,,just.
  17. Anyone got a clue why King was not replaced in his 4th ride? This golf buddy thing is costly
  18. Didn't realise Jorgensen made a mistake which ended up with Lawson in the llead,,, thought he made a genuine pass.
  19. Scott won't do as well as Brady,,, so that helps the witches,,, not sure what we gonna get from bomber, but it's a track Barry has ridden a few times and normally scoring well. Looks like the witches have a chance of maybe a point,,, which doesn't help as they need all 4. My brain says a point to the witches, but my heart says, we just miss out on anything.
  20. So you think having a good track to race on is all about having lots of material on the track?
  21. Don't really matter if it was cams fault or kaspers,,, the ref saw what he saw and his decision is final
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy