Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

Baldyman

Members
  • Posts

    11,920
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    31

Everything posted by Baldyman

  1. Wouldn't two for one be 18 quid?? Or do Swindon charge for kids?
  2. Ipswich never did offers when previously on TV and not many people went,,, be interesting to see if they try to get more in the stadium this time round.
  3. How many do you class as coming good? I would have him down for 8
  4. Has musielak ridden Ipswich before? Think he will decide if Swindon win or not
  5. Both Barry and Lawson will be big let downs on most away tracks,, we need a rider that can win races on away tracks. We can already see Heeps and Allen are going to have good seasons,,, so to me it makes it an even better choice to strengthen,,,, it would instantly turn our team from play off possible to play off definates and would push Swindon all the way But maybe its just the way I think,
  6. He didn't make sure on the Swindon meeting,,,, big fat zero Personally I only see his average going one way,, and that's down,, so in my mind it's stupid to wait for that to happen. I am one that believes in being pro active if you want success.
  7. So he won a race when a Swindon rider was off 15 and was leading a race but went backwards after being passed by both Swindon riders,,,,,, sorry but you ain't convincing me in the slightest. Not that it really matters,,, I'm sure they all gave their all
  8. Trust me,,, no one apart from Hawkins and King lovers could believe he was in 15 either.
  9. Surely even this early in season we need to let the French man and Lawson go and get cook and an other in.
  10. Could Hawkins have used our in form reserves a bit more last night?
  11. Apart from belle Vue,,, I think fans of nearly all other clubs would like a track the same as the showground as their home track. Don't think I've ever seen a poor meeting there
  12. Bomber is back now anyway,,, which leads me to a prediction of a Swindon win by 16 to 20
  13. I think Kurtz would be the better option,, but if Harris is back then he is back.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy